French Riviera and Porquerolles
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
1 more traveler and this holiday will be confirmed.
3 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
During this 7-day cruise on the 2017 Dufour 460 GL Liberty, you
will sail with Captain Elvira and Nicolas in the beauty of the
Hyere gold Islands (Les îles d’or in french).
Our sailing adventure will start from Port-Pin Rolland in Saint Mandrier near Toulon. We want you to feel comfortable with the route and the daily program. We won’t describe a day-by-day tour agency program here. Let set the program together according to our interests, weather conditions and affluence.
In porquerolles there are secluded creeks, sand beaches and turquoise waters. In Port-Cros the National Park offers amazing hiking trails. Le levant is a naturist paradise where you can walk naked without anybody paying attention to you.
Of course we will swim, snorkel, sunbath, relax, enjoy sunsets and sunrise, have fun sailing in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We want to share our free spirit and love for sailing to leave you with good memories and positive emotions.
As for the food on board, we will decide the menu of the week together and adapt the cuisine to individual tastes (Vegans and so on). We will take turns cooking and sharing our cooking talents and meals like in an Italian family!
Boat : Dufour 460 Gl Liberty - 2017
4 cabins - 4 toilets - 14.15 mt
Our trip starts here
Saturday 12 September from 14:00 until Saturday 12 September at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 19 September from 8:00 until Saturday 19 September at 9:00
Other important information
Marina Baotik is located about 15 minutes by taxi from Split
Airport The cost is 100 kuna / 15 euros. For luggage, please avoid
rigid suitcases, prefer a flexible bag with rigid bottom.
Your bag will be easier to store once emptied. List of recommended accessories:
• A swimsuit
• A long-sleeved swim t-shirt
• A pair of sunglasses
• A pair of flip flops or clappers
• A pair of sailing shoes (white sole)
• Sunscreen cream
THE CRUISE PRICE INCLUDES:
• Bavaria 50' rental
• Skippers: Elvira and Nicolas
• Bed in a double cabin
• Set of sheets and towels
THE PRICE OF THE CRUISE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Cashboard of approx. 150 € for food. We will do the shopping before departure to adapt meals to everyone's tastes.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.