This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Relaxing holiday on a sailing boat sailing close to the beautiful French Riviera and the beautiful western Liguria with exposed land and in maximum safety alternating the pleasant going to sea pushed by the wind to pleasant stops in the various marinas that usually this month willingly offer hospitality, where possible we will stop for the night weather permitting in safe havens. Time will seem to fly between turns and the other to end then with baths and pleasant evenings in the places we will meet in our navigation. The port of arrival will be Genoa Porto Antico. I wait for you on board, BV Claudio
Bavaria 35 Cruiser
The boat is a sailing cruiser of about 11 meters long; It is equipped with all the security equipment provided by law without limit on the coast. It has 3 double cabins + 2 seats in the dinette; Kitchen bathroom. It is a full battent slip-on sloop with roller coaster, 62 square meters sail surface, 192 cm draft cast iron cast iron bulb
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 August from 14:00 until Saturday 22 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Saturday 29 August from 8:00 until Saturday 29 August at 9:00
Reviews of Claudio
Other important information
It is not necessary and not required that the crew members have already had sailing experiences.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.