This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
And who said that you only sail in the summer?
The pleasant climate of Liguria and the Côte d'Azur allows pleasant navigation even in winter!
We offer you an alternative holiday lived in the fragrant charm of the Provencal villages and western Liguria.
Boarding in Sanremo to start a new year between Cannes and Antibes , a sailing cruise on a comfortable and modern 14-meter boat. You can't lose it ...
It is possible to stay overnight on board from the evening before departure. In the morning we leave the moorings and sail towards the magical bays and the splendid ports of the Côte d'Azur or the Riviera dei Fiori.
NB: The skipper of this experience will be a professional and trusted skipper, who has been working with us for years: we will communicate you more details before departure.
Bavaria 46 Cruiser
Designed to make the most of cruises, this boat offers large deck areas and a deck
cockpit to live in navigation as in port or at anchor. The generous mobile aft platform
electrically controlled it greatly increases the living space and facilitates the descent to the sea. Interiors,
intelligent and innovative, they offer different solutions specifically designed for space and comfort,
the double fridge for a galley with long voyages.
The boat is equipped with complete bimini, sprayhood, full batten mainsail and lazy bag, furling genoa,
bow thruster, cockpit shower extra wide sails, electric windlass, dinghy and 3.5 hp outboard.
Our trip starts here
Sanremo, IM, Italia
Thursday 29 December from 18:00 until Thursday 29 December at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Sanremo, IM, Italia
Monday 2 January from 17:00 until Monday 2 January at 18:00
Reviews of Federico
Other important information
PORTOSOLE is located in the east of Sanremo, near the train station and a short walk from the center. You can reach us by train or car, parking for free inside or just outside the port. What to bring
• a soft bag (no rigid suitcases) • a sleeping bag or sheet and pillowcase,
• a pair of shoes with a clear and clean rubber sole to be used only on board,
• something waterproof (you never know)
On board we collaborate in the normal management of life in common, we share the daily expenses of galley (food), fuel and parking in the skipper ports excluded. Everyone can participate in maneuvers, stay at the helm: it is an excellent opportunity to learn navigation concepts or improve their skills.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.