This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
“Become the citizen of a floating village where everybody has one ABSOLUTE purpose. This is the place where you can connect with your true self. Welcome on board ABSOLUTE FUN”!
A wonderful itinerary designed with full attention to the locations in order to ensure the right mix of relaxation, culture and breathtaking landscapes. Every detail has been designed by our local staff that tested boats, routes, anchorages, restaurants and services to make your holiday a very special one. On board the ABSOLUTE FUN you will experience Folegandros’ nightlife, happy hours at sunset in Milos and barbecues on the beach in Antiparos. 8 islands to explore, more than 15 boats and more than 140 participants will make your summer unforgettable.
The event will start on the 5th of August in Athens with the opening dinner with dj set at the famous Kitchen Bar that always hosts our inaugural parties. You will set sail the following day towards Cape Sounion, the gateway to the Aegean Sea where you can take a dip in the crystal clear water of its bays. In the evening you will start a fascinating nocturnal sailing where the stars and the moon will be your companions until you reach the white cliffs of Antiparos where you will relax before a barbecue on the beach with all the crews of the flotilla. We are pretty sure you’ll want to stay on the boat and remain with your crew because the ABSOLUTE FUN can’t be described and can’t be forgotten.
Saturday the 5th of August
Embarkation in Athens after 5 pm, check-in procedures, galley and opening dinner with presentation of the crews (booking required) at the Marina Alimos, night in Athens’ harbour;
Sunday the 6th of August
From Athens to Cape Sounion, relaxation in a protected bay (21 Mn., approximately 3,5 hours of sailing). Departure in the evening for a nocturnal sailing to Antiparos Island (70 Nm., 11 hours);
Monday the 7th of August
Sea and relaxation in Antiparos, barbecue on the beach and then White Party with dj set, night in a protected bay (3 Mn., 1 hour of sailing);
Tuesday the 8th of August
Sea and relaxation in the morning before sailing to Folegandros, happy hour in the village, night in a protected bay/harbour (24 Nm., approximately 4 hours);
Wednesday the 9th of August
Relaxation in southern Folegandros and night in a protected bay (7 Mn., 1,5 hours);
Thursday the 10th of August
Cooking Cup regatta from Folegandros Island to Poliagos Island, sea, relaxation and dinner on the beach, night in a protected bay(26 Mn., 4 hours);
Friday the 11th of August
Sailing from Poliagros Island to Milos Island, happy hour in the village, night in a protected bay/harbour (15 Mn., approximately 3 hours of sailing);
Saturday the 12th of August
From Milos Island to Poliagos, sea, relaxation and night in a protected bay (16 Mn., 3 hours);
Sunday the 13th of August
Regatta from Poliagos Island to Kimolos Island, sea and relaxation. During the evening we will meet the one-week ABSOLUTE FUN flotilla to attend an amazing Fluo Party on the beach night in a protected bay (10 Mn., 2 hours);
Monday the 14th of August
Sea and relaxation in the morning before sailing from Kimolos to Sifnos Island, night in a protected bay (14 Mn., approximately 3 hours of sailing);
Tuesday the 15th of August
Lay day in Sifnos dedicated to sea, relaxation and the discover of the island, mid-August party, night in a protected bay (0 Mn., 0 hours);
Wednesay the 16th of August
From Sifnos to Serifos island, happy hour in the village, night in a protected bay/harbour (20 Mn., 4 hours);
Thursday the 17th of August
From Serifos to Kithnos Islands, sea and relaxation, Closing Party, night in a protected bay (24 Nm., approximately 4,5 hours of sailing);
Friday the 18th of August
Sailing at sunrise from Kithnos Island to Athens, arrival at the harbour after 4 pm, check-out procedures, dinner (reservation requested) at the Marina Alimos, night in Athens’ harbour (46 Nm., 7 hours);
Saturday the 19th of August
Disembarkation in Athens.
PAY ATTENTION: The programme is indicative and may vary (also radically) due to adverse weather conditions. Journey times are calculated in relation to the average cruise speed of the boats under optimum weather conditions.
From 29.06.2017, the new online price of 1572€ is valid for "Prestige Line" boat
Please read further details at the bottom of the page.
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Cyclades (Class Line), Oceanis (Prestige Line)
- 3, 4 o 5
- 2 o 4
- 13-15,5 mm
The boats that we will use for the "class line" of this flotilla are the Cyclades, boats with fair performance, easy to drive and with ample living spaces both indoors and outdoors. The Cyclades have 5 double cabins and 4 bathrooms. For the "Prestige line" we will use the Oceanis, balanced boats for every need, that combine conviviality and performance. All are equipped with 3 or 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms; the cabins are always double, generally double. Each boat has a large kitchen equipped with stove, oven and fridge. In addition, all boats have a comfortable swim platform, a tender with outboard and provide sheets, pillows and towels. The photos you see are indicative of some of the boats we will use.
Our trip starts here
Atene, Atene Centrale, Grecia
Saturday 5 August from 17:00 until Saturday 5 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Atene, Atene Centrale, Grecia
Saturday 19 August from 9:00 until Saturday 19 August at 10:00
Reviews of Andrea
Other important information
If you’ve never been on a sailing holiday you don’t have to worry: the required technical level is not high and the itinerary that we planned is suitable for beginners.
Anyway, if you are willing to learn, the skippers will be happy to teach how to sail in every situation. Our staff selected comfortable 4 or 5 cabin-sailboats, able to accomodate 8 or 10 people and the skipper.
The price includes:
- Participation in the two-week ABSOLUTE FUN holiday in Greece with Class Line boats, accomodation in double cabin, skipper on board;
- Fee of practical operation which includes personal accidents and lost luggage insurance amounting to € 60.
The price does not include :
- Compulsory Starter Pack of € 160 per person to be paid to the skipper on arrival which includes: security deposit insurance so that, in the event of damage, the security deposit will be covered by the insurance, final cleaning of the boat, a set of bedsheets and towels for each person, the rental of the outboard motor and the tender, a replenish of the gas system, 3G wifi on board.
- galley (delivery on board for the price of € 18 per person per day, which is € 250 for the two weeks is optional, upon request),
- transport to the point of embarkation/disembarkation in Athens (upon request),
- everything that is not specifically included in the participation fee
Possible fee reductions and surcharges:
- Early Booking Discount amounting to € 100 for reservations before 5th May 2017
- Groups Discount (not cumulated with other discounts) amounting to € 100 per person only for groups of 8 people
How to obtain surcharges and reductions:
- To obtain your discount or to request the Top Line surcharge, write a message to the skipper of this holiday. You will receive a custom offer with the correct price
This holiday is organized by WATER TRAVEL Tour Operator, Agenzia di Viaggio e Turismo – Aut. Prov. MI n° 25027 - Polizza Ass Allianz n° 192652 The price includes the cost of practical operation, amounting to € 60.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack obbligatorio (160€)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.