This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A nice tour of the Cyclades, with the possibility of visiting some
of the most famous Greek islands.
The reduced distance between the various islands makes it possible to always have wonderful bays where to shelve for a bath or a night in the harbor and picturesque as functional marinas to get off the ground if you want to dine out or stroll through the shops.
We pay close attention to the comfort of our guests, so we have equipped them with the highest level of accessories and to sleep we use only the cabins, leaving the dinette always free and available to everyone.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
My Boat is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 of 2005 with 4 cabins, 3 bathrooms, battened mainsail, electric winch, gennaker, generator, air conditioning, 2 fridges. Very convenient for a large group, I assure you that you will feel at home.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 24 August from 16:00 until Saturday 24 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 31 August from 7:00 until Saturday 31 August at 10:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
Summer temperatures, light sports clothes, soft bags. The waxes are present on board.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.