This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Hello and welcome aboard!
Embarkation for a cultural visit of one of the most mythical Mediterranean archipelagos: The Cyclades.
From Athens a crossing of the Saronic Gulf will bring us to Korfos with the possibility of a visit of the sites of Epidaurus and Mycenae.
Then we will sail for the Cyclades going to Cape Sounion at foot of the temple of Poseidon. Discovery and anchorage in the islands Kea, Kytnos, Serifos, Syfnos The precise course will be established in according to the winds and the comfort of the cruise. But also of your desires ...
We will gladly leave the bar to those who want to learn to navigation. Our weeks are under the sign of friendliness, that's why the whole crew gets their hands on the paste for daily meals.
We provide you with the necessary equipment for diving for beautiful snorkeling sessions, as well as paddles.
Back to Athens with beautiful memories
Dufour 500 Gl
The boat is 15 meters long. It has 3 cabins two bathrooms, 2 toilets, a laundry room. It is heated and air conditioned has hot and cold water under pressure. On board it has a kitchen equipped with stove, oven, microwave oven, two indoor refrigerators And an outdoor, coffee machine, washing machine. The cabins are spacious and well lit. Outside The cockpit ends with a swim platform, sunbathing and a plancha.
Our trip starts here
Le Pirée, Grèce
Saturday 3 August from 10:00 until Saturday 3 August at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 10 August from 7:00 until Saturday 10 August at 11:00
Reviews of Jean Marc et Sandrine
Other important information
Do not forget to take caps or hats and of course sun creams.
Provide a warmer outfit and windbreaker for the end of the day if necessary.
The baggage must consist of travel bags and not too heavy suitcases in the cabins. Linen is included in the cruise price.
Palpated masks and snorkel are available on the boat
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.