This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Looking for fun activities to do this summer?
There is no better plan than to join our sailing holidays.
All routes are individually prepared for each crew, depending on the weather, age and activity, as well as the mood :) Your Safety and comfort are our priority!
This cruise allows us to sail Cyclades, slowly exploring those amazing islands such as Santorini, Mykonos, Ios, Naxos, Paros, Serifos, Siros, Kitnos, Kea and many more :) We created this route especially upon request to have enough time for the swimming, snorkeling and sightseeing
experience an adventure of a life time. Unplug yourself and spend some quality time with close ones! :)
Cyclades 50.5, Beneteau
The boat is from 2006, Beneteau Cyclades 50.5. It has 5 cabins + skipper cabin with a seperate entrance and 3 toilets. 4 of the cabins have double bed and the 5th one has got the bunk bed. Very well maintained. Among other equipment, the boat has dinghy with a tohatsu outboard motor, gas cooker + gas stove, refrigerator, lots of storage place, 3 independent tanks of water (1000 litres).
Each year the technical inspection of the boat is made by Lloyd’s register. In case of emergency the boat is equiped with: satelite device EPIRB - Emergency Position Indicating Radio Bacon (second as a back up), various pirotechnics, marine DSC radio plus handheld VHF, electronic active radar reflector, life raft (second as a back up) and personal life jackets.
For our lovely crews we have some snorkelling equipment and some Inflatable toys for swimming.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 28 September from 17:00 until Saturday 28 September at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 October from 8:00 until Saturday 5 October at 10:00
Reviews of Greg & Aga
Other important information
Typical sailing day:
- wake up, eat breakfest, have some coffe in the village or a little walk and sail away.
- sail for a few hours and then reach some beautifull bay with lovely and desert beach. Then we have time for snorkelling, swimming, sunbathing, exploring the island/bay, reading the books and so on. Together we prepare some lunch, have some rest - maybe a little nap won't hurt :) and we sail away.
- We sail for a few hours - kids are helping with the lines, learning knots, how to steer the boat ect.
- We moor in a lovely small village and explore the new place. In the evening we go to the Taverna to try some awesome local food as well as the delicious greek wine, dance some ZORBA and relax!
During all our cruises Agnes will be your guide. She takes care of our crews and helps solving all the issues that might come up. With Agnes you will know where to do the shopping, where is the best Moussaka and which place serves the best coffee. :)
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.