For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
This holiday is taking place right now!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Discover The Hidden Beauty Of The Cyclades Islands"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The Cyclades are one of Europe;s best-known sailing
Sailing in the Cyclades is a spectacular and unforgettable experience and we visit normally one island per day.
The islands we can visit (weather permitting) are the beautiful islands of
- Folegandros Santorini
We will visit unspoiled beaches, only accessable by boat and you will be able to swim in the crystal clear waters that the Aegean Sea has to offer.
Maxi Yachts 120
The boat was built by Maxi Yachts in Sweden en was re-engined in 2011 and is comfortable and fully equipped centre cockpit yacht.
Spacious and comfortable accommodation for up to 6 crew in 3 cabins and 2 in the saloon
- Forward cabin with 2 generous sized bunks on port side and direct access to guest / days heads compartment with marine toilet and wash hand basin
- Large open plan saloon with full width dinette arrangement forward
- 2 x full length settee berths
- Chart table to rear of saloon on port side leading to aft heads compartment with marine toilet, wash hand basin and shower
- Galley opposite with gimballed 2 burner gas cooker / oven, double stainless steel sink, electric fridge and ample worktops
- Aft cabin with 2 berths (single and small double) with direct access to ensuite heads compartment
- Ventilation hatches / ports and deck hatches provide excellent ventilation
- Companionway steps up to centre cockpit with wheel pedestal and folding table
- Good stowage throughout yacht including hanging wardrobes in both cabins and forward lazarette / sail locker
- Zodiac Dinghy
- Mercury Outboard 2.5 hp
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 August from 11:00 until Saturday 17 August at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 August from 12:00 until Saturday 24 August at 15:00
Other important information
-Embarking Disembarking Please give yourself adequate time to
arrive or when you depart.
Greek ferries may be on strike or can sometimes not leave port
-Package List : Even the largest sailboats have limited space for storing all your luggage, which means that you must be practical when it comes to your luggage.
It is crucial to understand that the less you cary, the better.
Please do pack your things in duffel bags. They are the best choice for boats because they’re soft and can be stashed away easily.
Try to avoid suitcases.
Dont forget to bring at least a waterproof windbreaker and a pair of pants/jeans and a pullover.
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Full board
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.