Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
- Enjoy naked the natural beauty of the Greek Islands under a blue
Sail cloth-free from island to island when the yacht is at sea or at anchor in a secluded bay.
Capt. Vardis (naturist) will take you to places known by few!
Ways of chartering: The whole skippered yacht or 'Cabin-charter' +half-board.
- A day onboard: After breakfast we are sailing to a secluded bay, arriving around noon. Relaxing, swimming, lunch, and then we will sail to the next port, arriving in the afternoon.
From this moment you are free until the next morning to discover the new place, dining in a typical tavern, drinking, etc.
- During the holiday you will be able to visit 4-5 Islands, (overnights): Cape Sounion, Kea, Kythnos (East), Serifos, Kythnos (West), St. George.
My sailboat is a fully equipped older French sloop with classical/modern hull, well-chosen for sailing under the local conditions of the Greek seas. Always skippered by Capt. Vardis, you will find a fully equipped yacht in excellent condition, easy to operate.
The versatile equipment (3 sails +10 winches) is adapted to the local navigation conditions for pleasurable sailing. Adding the experience of Capt. Vardis and his perfect knowledge of the Greek seas, allows the yacht to be easily handled under most weather conditions. A very well equipped yacht, ready for sailing the Greek Islands.
The yacht includes 3+1 cabins / 3 WC / 3+2 showers [3 double cabins each-one with WC (access direct) plus the saloon with a small cabin (starboard) with 2 single births (lower and upper)]. All cabins are well ventilated with plenty of natural light. Sockets of 220AC / 12DC, USB plugs, radio FM player, reading lights.
On starboard the navigation post and on port site the galley. On deck, a flat teak platform of 4,5 m2 will help to get with comfort your sunbathes. All halyards and ropes lead to the spacious cockpit with fold-down table, covered by teak and surrounded by 8 winches. The stern includes 2 teak platforms with 2 showers and the swimming ladder.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 29 August from 22:00 until Sunday 30 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 September from 8:00 until Saturday 5 September at 8:00
Reviews of Vardis
Other important information
1. For 'CABIN CHARTER' Formula: Extra expenses are
150€+50€ (fixed) person/week, covering:
- Half-board +service: Breakfast, yogurt, milk, lunch, bread, fruits, soft drinks, juices, water, WC & kitchen equipment, lunch preparation, etc..
- Consumables: Fuel, boat water, and port fees. NO additional charges.
- Diners (± 10-15€ pers) in a typical tavern are excluded.
2. For 'PRIVET SKIPPERED' cruise. Extra expenses: 30€ day (fixed), for fuel, port fee, boat water, Alimos Marina. Your food onboard at your expenses, buying from super-markets, or taverns.
- Embarkation (Athens): Saturday night from around 22.00h until Sunday morning around 10.00h. Departure as soon as possible in the morning. Return to our base (Athens) on Friday in the afternoon.
- Disembarkation (Athens): From Friday around 20.00h until Saturday morning 08.30h - Athens airport to Alimos marina: Direct bus line (6€ ticket, or by taxi (40€).
- Personal travel insurance is proposed for the duration of your cruise.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.