Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "LAST MINUTE - Discover sailing paradise around Cyclades"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Send us a message via the "contact the skipper" button for a last minute offer!
Looking for an active rest this summer? There is no better plan than to join our sailing holidays!
All routes are individually prepared for each crew, depending on the weather conditions, your preferences and mood. Your safety and comfort are our priority!
Have a chance to visit and feel the real Greece with its unspoiled local atmosphere.
We love it so much that we sail there each year for more than 10 years now :)
This is how our typical sailing day looks like:
- We wake up, eat breakfest, have some coffe in the village or a little walk and we sail away.
- We sail for a few hours and then we reach some beautifull bay with lovely and desert beach. Then we have time for snorkelling, swimming, sunbathing, exploring the island / bay, reading the books and so on. Together we prepare some lunch (greek salad seems to be perfect for the hot day!), have some rest - maybe a little nap won't hurt :) and we sail away.
- We sail for a few hours - for volunteers chance to learn how to steer, tie a knot and other sailing activities :) For others time to relax and sunbath on deck.
- We reach new island, moor in a lovely small village and explore the new place. / In the evening we go to the Taverna to try some awesome local food as well as the delicious greek wine, dance some Zorba, listen to live music and relax! "No hurry" - thats our main theme :)
Nothing is better on a hot summer’s day than being on the water, swimming in crystal clear sea and feeling the wind in your hair.
Bringing your loved ones on board and experience all this together is an adventure of a life time. Unplug yourself and spend some quality time together. Be close to the nature and feel the freedom that only sailing can offer you :)
We know what we do!
We have been organizing sailing cruises for more than 10 years now, having thousands of happy crews on our board. If you have questions, doubts or just wish to talk with us - don't hestitate! We will be more than happy to help you and provide all the necessary info!
During all our cruises Agnes will be your guide. She takes care of our crews and helps solving all the issues that might come up. With Agnes you will know where to do the shopping, where is the best Moussaka and which place serves the best coffee. She will tell you what each island has to offer, as well as indicate the best view points and local spots :)
Cyclades 50.5, Beneteau
The boat is from 2006, Beneteau Cyclades 50.5. It has 5 cabins + skipper cabin with a seperate entrance and 3 toilets. 4 of the cabins have double bed and the 5th one has got the bunk bed. Very well maintained. Among other equipment, the boat has dinghy with a tohatsu outboard motor, gas cooker + gas stove, refrigerator, lots of storage place, 3 independent tanks of water (1000 litres).
Each year the technical inspection of the boat is made by Lloyd’s register. In case of emergency the boat is equiped with: satelite device EPIRB - Emergency Position Indicating Radio Bacon (second as a back up), various pirotechnics, marine DSC radio plus handheld VHF, electronic active radar reflector, life raft (second as a back up) and personal life jackets.
For our lovely crews we have some snorkelling equipment and some Inflatable toys for swimming.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 28 August from 17:00 until Saturday 28 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 4 September from 8:00 until Saturday 4 September at 9:00
Reviews of Greg & Aga
Other important information
After booking sailing holidays with us we will provide you all the info like: - how to reach the boat? - how to find best air tickets? - what to take on the cruise with you? and more :) Cant wait to see you on our board!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.