For travellers from 20 to 65 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Small Cyclades Cruise (Koufonissi, Amorgos, Schinoussa, Paros)"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
The islands we will visit ( Schinoussa, Amorgos, Koufonissia, Paros ) are among the most beautiful in the Mediterranean for both landscapes and typical villages. We like to sail, our boat is much more performance than a normal production boat, just a little wind is needed for to sail. And if the wind is strong the boat flies and becomes a lot fun. We love to spend the night in isolated bays, to live the life of a boat, or relaxation, chat, good wine and good food ! The boat is equipped with solar panels and a watermaker (to produce fresh water) which avoids the need to go to ports. Are in possession of a regular charter license in Greece and we guarantee the utmost professionalism We love to cook well, and will take care of all that it's about the kitchen (galley, cooking and cleaning) to offer to our guests a carefree gourmet cruise, with dishes of fish, meat, vegetables and our famous boat-made tagliatelle ! We are waiting for you!
- 12,99 m
Our trip starts here
Saturday 27 August from 18:00 until Saturday 27 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 3 September from 7:00 until Saturday 3 September at 9:00
Reviews of Lorenzo & Annalisa
Other important information
For boarding, health certifications in compliance with the requirements of the provisions in force in Greece. EXTRA COSTS: - Expenses not included (fuel, ports, water, etc) are quantified with a lump sum of € 60 to be paid on the spot boarding. - Kitchen service + galley purchase: The cost of the service standard is € 150 per person per week and includes 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners (dinner in the tavern 3 times costs not included about 15-20 euros for dinner) and a glass of wine per meal. Requirements must be reported at the time of booking details. We provide bed linen, while towels are on load of the participants. If possible, avoid rigid suitcases, because they are difficult to stow.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Servizio cucina e Acquisto cambusa 150€ a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.