This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The Route of the Gods is a journey that winds its way between the Sporades and the Dodecanese on a North - South route among the most beautiful Greek islands.
It will be a holiday trip where you will decide the route and places on the basis of the weather conditions, savoring all the peculiarities of a true sailing experience.
Ketch Oyster 39
The Oyster 39 is a charming 1980s English Ketch. A boat made for laps of the world. Solid and marine (with its 13 tons). It was built in this prestigious yard and made to tackle all the seas. The merits of this 1 2 meters are the large outdoor spaces and the central cockpit with seats over two meters long that allows you to fully experience the boat outside. The wooden interiors make it very elegant.
Being a ketch allows you to navigate in all conditions and the low draft makes it accessible in all ports. I personally take care of the maintenance and, being the shipowner, I know every corner of Paragon.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 30 July from 16:00 until Saturday 30 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 6 August from 9:00 until Saturday 6 August at 11:00
Reviews of Marco
Other important information
mine is a comfortable boat with two cabins and two bathrooms available to friends who want to join this trip. Bring only the essentials with you, including sacks, sheets, towels, sunscreen, hats and everything else you think you need to feel comfortable on board.
No rigid suitcases.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.