Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "The best of the Dodecanese on a magnificent Sun Odyssey 49"!
2 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
All the best of Dodecanese in a single cruise, the history of Patmos combined with the enchanting bays of Lipsi and Arki, the most beautiful trip to Greece. The reduced distance between the various islands makes it possible to have always available wonderful bays where to shelve for a bath or a night in the harbor and picturesque as functional marinas to get off the ground if you want to dine out or walk through the negotiations.
We pay close attention to the comfort of our guests, which is why we have provided them with the highest level of accessories and for sleeping we use only the cabins, leaving the dinette always free and available to everyone.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
My Boat is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 of 2005 with 4 cabins, 3 bathrooms, battened mainsail, electric winch, gennaker, generator, air conditioning, 2 fridges. Very convenient for a large group, I assure you that you will feel at home.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 4 August from 16:00 until Sunday 5 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 10 August from 19:00 until Saturday 11 August at 10:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
Summer temperatures, light sports clothes, soft bags. The waxes are present on board.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.