For travellers from 20 to 50 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Dodecanese 2 - The northern islands - In flotilla with Luca N."!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
If your ideal holiday is a mix of adventure , relaxation and fun , you have found the cruise you were looking for!
We will sail with two boats, sharing sails, stops at anchor, aperitifs and dinners. The flotilla allows you to get to know more friends and multiplies the fun and emotions of the best moments. The crew of our twin boat is at this link: The perfect Mini Flotilla among the wonders of the Dodecanese
The Aegean is the most beautiful sea for a sailing cruise and the Dodecanese is the part of the Aegean where the Meltemi is more moderate and allows a comfortable navigation.
We will sail from Kos aboard comfortable 50-foot boats. The skippers will trace the route between the most characteristic places: it is here that we will find the isolated coves reachable only by sea, the typical villages of white houses built on the top of the hills, the picturesque fishing villages overlooking the sea, the maze of narrow streets colored with geraniums and bougainvillea, the taverns where you can try the local cuisine, the paths that lead to remote churches where you can enjoy breathtaking views.
The route will be agreed at the time, also and above all according to the weather conditions. These are some of the islands that we will find on our journey:
- Samos , the island of wine and Pythagoras. Large, green, rich in history and culture, it deserves to be discovered even inside, to be conquered by the charm of a fertile and variegated land
- Fourni , a group of twelve islands and islets and a fishing village. Mountainous and indented by numerous bays and inlets, it offers splendid anchorages. The village is very lively and the welcome is always excellent
- Lipsi , a fishing village and a myriad of islets. During the day you can enjoy the crystal clear sea between stacks, caves and cliffs that form natural pools; in the evening, stroll through the small town, still authentically Greek, where you can listen to local music in the bars
- Patmos , the island of the Apocalypse. Seen from the open sea it is severe and barren, crowned by a white spot that makes one think of snow: it is the Chora, dominated by the Monastery of San Giovanni and its fortified walls. The village that develops behind the marina is instead animated by bars, restaurants, shops and clubs, for those looking for fun and nightlife
- Arki and Agathonisi , where the only noise is that of the sea. The villages are reduced to a few houses and a few taverns, where you can dine on fish or enjoy a frozen Ouzo. All around is the triumph of nature, with a magical sea made of small coves, golden beaches and turquoise water, as in the magnificent lagoon of Tiganakia Bay
- Kos , the island of Hippocrates. It is our boarding and disembarking base, but it offers a lot and those who have the opportunity can take the opportunity to visit it by adding a few days on the ground
This is the second stage of the two-week cruise to discover the Dodecanese; it is possible to embark for the complete itinerary, with the guarantee of visiting different locations (see Dodecanese 1 - The southern islands ).
The holiday is reserved for singles or small groups of friends .
The boat is a Bavaria 50 Cruiser of 2007 : 15.40 meters with 5 double cabins and 3 bathrooms.
Double cabin for single use.
It is possible to have accommodation in a single cabin in exclusive with supplement, contact the skipper to learn more.
Write for all the details and for the best travel combinations to reach Kos!
Bavaria 50 Cruiser
Conceived for comfortable cruising, the Bavaria 50 Cruiser combines excellent interior habitability with good marine qualities, allowing you to safely tackle navigations in rough seas. It has five double cabins and three bathrooms. An inverter supplies 220V electricity even during navigation.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 17 August from 8:00 until Saturday 17 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 24 August from 6:00 until Saturday 24 August at 9:00
Reviews of Daniele
Other important information
The boarding and disembarkation base is the Marina of Kos , easily accessible from the airport and the city center.
The cabins are equipped with blankets , sheets , pillowcases and a set of bath towels . A sleeping bag / sleeping bag brought from home can still be a convenient option. The boat is equipped with an inverter, which allows you to have 220V electricity to recharge phones and electronic devices.
Write down for any other doubts or questions. When the crew is complete, we will share all the information and suggestions in the chat to better enjoy our vacation
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.