Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to ""Sapori in Bolina" in Dodecanese - ALL INCLUSIVE in Flottiglia - LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT!"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
We have two passions, Sailing and Cooking.
This is why we have created "Sapori in Bolina" a new way to experience sailing holidays, to combine navigation, sea, fun and the discovery of new places with attention to good food and comfort on board. In these two weeks we will sail in a fleet of four boats with many friends!
The fee is all-inclusive , we will take care of all the expenses for food, drinks (especially good wine) and port expenses.
You will only have to enjoy the pleasures of navigation!
THE BOAT: Our boat is a beautiful Oceanis 48 with 5 double cabins and 3 bathrooms. It's a very comfortable boat, with ample space both in the cockpit and in the cabins ... The right boat to enjoy life on board!
WE WILL FIND IN FLOTTING with two other boats. fun and good company are guaranteed!
If you want to continue your holiday even in the following weeks, CONTACT ME through the "Contact the skipper" button to receive a Personalized Offer . It is possible to sail from 10 to 31 August.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 10 August from 14:00 until Saturday 10 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 17 August from 9:00 until Saturday 17 August at 11:00
Reviews of Claudio
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.