This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Dream week between sailing, splendid dives in crystal clear waters and breathtaking views.
From Kos , the city of Hippocrates protected by the imposing castle of the Knights of San Giovanni and famous for its thermal springs, we will arrive in Pserimos , full of idyllic beaches.
Continuing the navigation here is Kalimnos , known for its sponges, for its beautiful bays and sunsets.
For those who want to take a break from swimming, Kalimnos offers 1000 rock routes where you can try free climbing .
Bay after bay we will discover Lipsi , a small Eden where the nymph Calypso kept Ulysses in bondage. With its churches with typical blue domes and splendid coves, Lipsi will make you fall in love !
Patmos will follow, perhaps the most beautiful and cosmopolitan of the Dodecanese islands where John wrote one of the Gospels.
The circumnavigation of Leros , full of gulfs, will be our last stop.
For those who wish, it will be possible to continue the journey for another week to Chios!
The booking of 2 or more consecutive cruises provides a discount on the fee , do not hesitate to contact me through the button "Contact the skipper" to receive a personalized offer.
- Watch the program of the previous week
- Watch the schedule for the following week
Check out the crew!
Sun Charm 39 Jeanneau
Jeanneau Sun Charm 39, 12 meters, three double cabins, two bathrooms, comfortable and in perfect condition, is equipped with chart plotter, Ais, Epirb, fixed and mobile Vhf, all safety features over 12 miles, tender Zodiac, outboard . In addition to bow and princess, he has gennaker and trinket.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 8 August from 12:00 until Saturday 8 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 15 August from 6:00 until Saturday 15 August at 12:00
Reviews of Riccardo
Other important information
Direct flights connect Kos with Italy and Athens.
Ferries with Leros and the other islands.
Our boat has 3 double cabins and two bathrooms, fridge, hot water, tender with Fb. Complete safety equipment.
Stowage space is limited and very few things are used by boat:
- Jeans, a pair of cotton shirts, shorts, sweatshirt.
- Double sheets or sleeping bag and pillowcase.
- Waterproof or light waxed jacket.
- Shoes with a clear non-slip sole (the same shoes that we use on the ground are not used on the boat).
- Swimsuit and sunglasses.
- Personal pharmacy, sunscreen, cable to charge the mobile phone with USB input.
- Front flashlight.
All in a soft bag as a suitcase. Trolleys and rigid suitcases remain on the ground!
While sailing, everyone can participate in sailing maneuvers and contribute to the kitchen and cleaning.
Mobile phones: many rooms are equipped with WiFi, in Greece the Italian cards are used at no additional cost.
It is possible to continue the journey to Chios.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.