Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Slow Transfer by catamaran from Kefalonia Zakynthos through Itaka and Astakos"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
We move from Kefalonia to Zakynthos, from Ithaca and Astakos. While sailing you will learn the concepts of sailing and marine life, if you want, otherwise you rest .... to join our voyages you have to take the card association for the association to which we belong. we do this on board directly. The association was founded to spread know the culture of the sea. We sail sailing together, we try new places, we go to meet people and different customs, and then we taste all the cuisines of the countries we encounter. We learn to surf, but above all we relax and we're good together.
Our trip starts here
Sami, Cefalonia, Grecia
Friday 21 July from 17:00 until Friday 21 July at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Wednesday 26 July from 9:00 until Wednesday 26 July at 10:00
Reviews of Giuliano e Silvia
Other important information
De petites règles : - Se détendre - Apporter des bagages mous - Apporter des serviettes de bain et de plage - Pas de longues navigations - L’itinéraire pourrait changer selon la météo - Si vous voulez, aider à cuisiner - Si vous avez des enfants, communique-le-nous pour des accords. Various rules: -Oziare as possible. -Portate Soft suitcases. -Bring Towels and beach towels -Evitiamo hard navigations. Flexible -Itinerari, controls the weather. -Keep Clean your cabin and toilet. -The Common parts to settle us. -Cucinate And give a hand to the grocery store, if you want, otherwise idled quietly. -At The rest to us. -Children Small, depends on the age, let us feel for arrangements.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
- tessera associativa 15 euro a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.