This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The cruise on a sailing boat means relax and adventure to discover enchanting places. Every day we will sail to a new bay where you can enjoy a clear sea, a cobalt blue and every night will be spent moored at the dock of one of the characteristic Greek villages or in a bay under a roof of stars... based on the days of stay we will visit places like Lakka, Gaios, Mongonisi, Emerald Bay, Two Rocks Bay, Parga and Sivota. The itinerary may change according to weather conditions. Included: sailing boat rental, two skippers (Maura & Claudio are the boat owner as well), soft drinks, bed linen, towels, home Port of Plataria (mainland), final cleaning. Not included: provisioning (food and alcohol/spirits), fuel (max €100/week total), extra marina and mooring fees (usually we save staying at the anchor as much as possible).
This splendid ship (schooner), 15 meters long and armed with 2 trees with sails, was launched in 1963. After various events, the sailing ship has now returned to its original charm thanks to the passionate current owners. No less fascinating interiors built with fine woods and composed of three cabins, two for guests (one double and one with bunk beds), and one for the crew. There are two bathrooms (one will be shared with the crew) and a large dinette. The boat deck is very spacious and comfortable! Getting on board this unique sailing ship means discovering the new era of navigation, where the traditions of the past blend harmoniously with modern comforts and facilities, ideal for those seeking charm and elegance and want to relive the atmosphere of legendary sailing.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 30 June from 17:00 until Saturday 30 June at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 7 July from 10:00 until Saturday 7 July at 11:00
Reviews of Claudio & Maura
Other important information
Bring informal and comfortable clothes, a shirt and a long trousers for the evening. Soft suitcase to be stowed easily.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.