This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
After years of sailing around the world this summer In August we will be in Ionian Greece and we will sail from Corfu to Kefalonia with short stops to explore these beautiful islands where the sea is very transparent, the bays are so many that it may happen to find ourselves alone in the evening at anchor. In Formikoula we will meet the monk seal Some beaches like Myrtos in Kefalonia are considered the most beautiful in the Mediterranean but by boat we will anchor in bays with even more beautiful and deserted beaches and we will explore the numerous caves. The boat is a Solaris 48 designed by Peterson. We sail. if you want we can do it together!
The boat underwent a total refit in 2021. Feel free to write to us for more information! One cabin is reserved for the crew.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 6 August from 17:00 until Saturday 6 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 13 August from 9:00 until Saturday 13 August at 10:00
Reviews of Andrea e Kikka
Other important information
We will inform you about the embarkation marina before yours I arrive. You will pay at the embarkation € 200 for the galley and final cleaning, the costs of ports (including embarkation and disembarkation) are excluded, mooring at the buoy and fuel which will be divided among the cruise participants, skipper and hostess excluded. , sanitation, sanitation of the boat before each boarding.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Cambusa e servizio di cucina € 200 persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.