For travellers from 23 to 40 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Greece - The Summer Flotilla among the Ionian Islands week 1"!
3 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
From 3 to 10 August and from 10 to 17 August the Ionian Sea will be the kingdom of FUN!
Are you aged 25 to 40?
Book now your place on our Ionian Islands flotilla and discover this wonderful archipelago full of surprises: the enchanting Greece will win you over.
A perfect holiday for those who love sailing, the sea, the wind and the fun made of energizing sail, of ball music and of very long nights to party under the stars. The tireless team of skippers FUN knows how to mark the life on board, balancing wisely activity, relaxation and animation, to make the cruise unique and exciting.
For this reason, the success of this flotilla cruise formula grows more every year and the vacancies run out quickly.
What are you waiting for?
Your summer deserves to be lived great: choose to make it unforgettable and get on board the Mondovela FUN!
ITINERARY (3/10 August: North Route)
Saturday: Lefkas. Boarding and galley
Sunday: Skorpios Sud and Meganissi
Monday: Itaka, a dip in the crystal clear water between white beaches and sheltered bays.
Tuesday: Hoist the mainsail south of Itaka for a beat up to Kefalonia. Evening at fiskardo, the pearl of local nightlife.
Wednesday: Atokos - "Silence Night" under the stars.
Thursday: Kastos. Regatta and sunset aperitif at the town's mill.
Friday: Meganissi and Lefkas. Package evening in a secret and unforgettable location.
Saturday: Landing in Lefkas by 9.00 am
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 3 August from 16:00 until Saturday 3 August at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 10 August from 9:00 until Saturday 10 August at 10:00
Reviews of Mondovela
Other important information
The fee includes:
- Skipper assistance
- Hostess on board
- Accommodation in a double cabin
- Travel documentation
The fee does not include:
- Starter Pack €. 80.00 per person per week to be paid locally for final cleaning of the boat
- Set of sheets and towels (no beach towel)
- outboard motor of the tender and insurance on the security deposit of the boat.
- Port charges
- Entries for which a common fund will be established (final balance, average cost per person around € .25.00 per day) from which the skipper is excluded.
- Transfers to / from port of embarkation.
- Flights / ferries to reach boarding. Any shore excursions
Anything not expressly indicated in "the price includes" Mandatory practice management fee:
€. 40.00 per person The practical management fee includes the “Navale Sos” health and baggage loss policy.
A UnipolSai Assicurazioni SpA formula which, using the "Pronto Assistance Servizi" circuit
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Quota gestione pratica (40€)
- Starter Pack 80-100 euro
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.