Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
In this holiday we combine sailing with Yoga! Aboard with us
is Dimitra, a qualified Yoga instructor. Every day we move from one
island to the other finding heavenly, tranquil spots for our
practices. We usually have one practice in the morning and one in
the afternoon. The route is to islands far from the main turist
route, away from much civilization.
This holiday includes:
- 4 nights yacht cabin accomodation
- Yoga practices
- Basic sailing lessons
- Bed linen & towels
Beneteau Oceanis 43
This yacht has magical powers! The minute you come aboard, she will empty your head of all your worries and make you feel relaxed and carefree... With a modern, wide, luxurious interior and excellent sailing capabilities, she will help you find the freedom you have been looking for. Welcome aboard, find your --hidden--...
Our trip starts here
Saturday 26 September from 16:00 until Saturday 26 September at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Wednesday 30 September from 16:00 until Wednesday 30 September at 17:00
Reviews of Mike
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.