Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
In this holiday we will visit islands that are remote, outside the
main tourist trail and ferry connections. Most of them are
approachable by yacht only and some have only one village, others
nothing but pure nature!
Why choose this holiday:
- You get to see what most people don’t !
- This is an all inclusive holiday! All your food and some drinks are included, as well as all petrol charges and marina fees. No hidden costs here. Food is good and plenty!
- SUP, dinghy, hammock and snorkeling equipment included
- Suitable for beginners, few days, short distances, many destinations!
Beneteau Oceanis 43
This yacht has magical powers! The minute you come aboard, she will empty your head of all your worries and make you feel relaxed and carefree... With a modern, wide, luxurious interior and excellent sailing capabilities, she will help you find the freedom you have been looking for. Welcome aboard, find your --hidden--...
Our trip starts here
Wednesday 5 May from 13:00 until Wednesday 5 May at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 7 May from 13:00 until Friday 7 May at 14:00
Reviews of Mike
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.