Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
1 person is interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Why choose this trip?
1) We make it easy: Our departure point is Kefalonia with direct Easyjet and Ryanair connections to Italy, Germany & the UK
2) This holiday combines relaxation with action! We give you the ability to combine optional activities:
- Visit Melissani caves
- Rent a scooter or car in Vathi
- Wine & dine in Fiskardo sea-side restaurants
- Water sports in Antisami
- Have a guided history hike in the footseps of Ulysses in Ithaca
3) Don't want to cook or wash up on your holiday? We give you the option to add a chef. Check out our extras at helpful info below.
4) Last but not least, the yacht is a beauty! It is fresh and new, the cabins are convenient, and she sails like a beauty
Beneteau Oceanis 43
This yacht has magical powers! The minute you come aboard, she will empty your head of all your worries and make you feel relaxed and carefree... With a modern, wide, luxurious interior and excellent sailing capabilities, she will help you find the freedom you have been looking for. Welcome aboard, find your --hidden--...
Our trip starts here
Saturday 24 April from 20:00 until Saturday 24 April at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 30 April from 13:00 until Friday 30 April at 15:00
Reviews of Mike
Other important information
- Petrol & Marina charges: 50€ per person
- Rent a Stand Up Paddleboard for the whole trip: 100€ total
- Add a Chef: 600€ total
- Start or end in Lefkada 50€ per person
- Lefkada round trip 100€ per person
- Add airport transfer to the yacht: contact us
* Itinerary might change due to wether conditions
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.