This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will depart from Lefkas and spend a week among the splendid Greek Ionian Islands, Ithaca, Kastos, Kalamos, Meganisi , rich in history and myths. We will live together for a week enjoying the crystal clear sea, the most suggestive bays and the delicious Greek cuisine.
We will spend unforgettable days and admire beautiful sunsets while sipping our favorite drink, all in safety and relaxation.
The boat is a Bavaria holiday 35, has 3 double cabins. On board I have a double kayak that will be at your disposal for excursions.
Bavaria 35 Holiday
The boat is a Bavaria holiday 35 from 1997, 3 double cabins and a bathroom, a large dinette with 3 burner kitchen, sofa for 6 seats and table, classic and marine interiors. your luggage. The boat is equipped with 450 liter fresh water tanks and solar panels. On board, in addition to all comforts, there are also numerous water games to allow you to have fun during your holiday (Kayak and stand up paddle).
Our trip starts here
Saturday 10 July from 16:00 until Saturday 10 July at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 17 July from 7:00 until Saturday 17 July at 9:00
Reviews of Giuseppe
Other important information
Dear travel companions, the boat is a very comfortable Bavaria 35 holiday. It has 3 double cabins and a bathroom.
On board you will find electricity to recharge your electronic equipment, a tender to accompany you ashore for your explorations and shopping, two-seater kayaks for your excursions.
The crew assortment will be taken care of to ensure as much as possible uniformity of purpose.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.