For travellers from 25 to 45 years old.
2 people are interested
16 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Seven days, 2 10-seater boats, 20 new friends : a mini-flotilla in the Ionian Islands full of sun, sea and fun, perfect for those seeking relaxation, nature and making new friends. A sailing cruise suitable for everyone, no experience is required, just a pinch of adventurous spirit and passion for the sea.
This summer we will sail once again among some of the most famous lands told by Homer. A place with a soul that has captured our hearts and as if by the effect of a spell cast by the sorceress Circe, it chains us to a very sweet eternal return.
We are talking about the Ionian Islands , wild jewels of unspoiled nature , surrounded by a boundless blue, sandy and stony beaches, protected gulfs, and populated by timeless villages . This year we will have 2 very spacious 10-seater Bavaria 50s that will sail in parallel for a week: this mini flotilla and its 20 adventure companions are waiting for you in August in the beautiful port of Lefkada, ready to let you experience a holiday full of nature, of relaxation and fun.
Lefkada is one of the most popular summer destinations in the Ionian because it satisfies all tastes. Ancient history and nocturnal parties , peaceful landscapes to contemplate and youthful frenzy, sweet idleness and sporting activities, especially windsurfing, coexist on an island famous for its hospitality.
The perfect recipe for a rabble flotilla of pure fun
Ithaca is the ideal destination for those who want to get away from the confusion of August , get lost in millennia of history, and immerse themselves in the Odyssey; the island of Ulysses, simple and peaceful, has a jagged coast dotted with small beaches and inlets, picturesque villages scattered here and there and delightful little ports.
Continuing our journey, we will have the pleasure of meeting and stopping in other islets such as Kastos, Kalamos, Meganisi, Athokos, perfect places to splash under the sun among small green bays, and organize undisturbed beach parties in the light of shooting stars ; and then, once we get to Kefalonia, we'll get lost among the many beaches available… unless we decide to participate in a tasting of Robola, the island's typical wine.
Finally we will land on that island famous in Italy for being the birthplace of the poet Ugo Foscolo who sang it in a sonnet: Zakynthos , or Zakynthos, is truly the "Fiore del Levante" for the mildness of its climate and the fascinating beauty of its nature. The well-known shipwreck beach is suggestive, but it is also the ideal place to get lost among the chaotic towns, taste the local food, party in some club.
THE BOATS OF THE FLOTILLA:
There will be 2 Bavaria 50 Cruisers with 10 seats each, sailing parallel.
The itinerary and events are indicative and subject to possible changes based on weather conditions and safety. The skipper is excluded from all holiday expenses.
At the end of the booking you can decide whether to take out an insurance policy with Imaway , partner of Sailsquare. If you choose the "Cancellation" or "Multirisk + Cancellation" policy, the insurance will reimburse you in the event that you can no longer participate in the holiday due to injury or illness (including a positive result for the Covid19 swab issued before departure) .
Our trip starts here
Saturday 29 July from 18:00 until Saturday 29 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 August from 7:00 until Saturday 5 August at 9:00
Reviews of Marmaglia Sailing
Other important information
Starter Pack: €100 - What does it include?
The starter pack is not included in the individual quotas and is paid in cash to the skipper on the day of embarkation.
- Reduction of the refundable security deposit of the hull from €400 to €40 per person (refunded at the end of the cruise in the absence of damage)
- Set of sheets and towels for each person for one week
- Final cleaning of the boat
- Marmaglia Sailing membership card which lasts one year and includes UISP insurance
- The rental of the outboard engine and the tender (dinghy) for boarding/disembarking from the ground
- A refill of the gas bottles
Berth at the port on embarkation and disembarkation days
Security deposit: €40
The security deposit of the boat must be paid to the skipper upon boarding. Any damage not covered by the insurance, unless caused by the culpable inexperience of an individual, will be divided among the entire crew. In the absence of damage, the amount will be refunded in full upon disembarkation.
HOW TO GET
Lefkada is an island connected to the mainland by a swing bridge. It is therefore easily accessible both from Igoumenitsa, the port of arrival for ferries from Italy, and from Preveza, the nearby airport. The road that connects Igoumenitsa to Lefkada is the E55, the distance to travel is about 110 km and it takes just over an hour and a half. On the same road, just 17 km away from Lefkada, is the Preveza airport. The road can be covered in 15 minutes.
Direct Ryanair and easyJet flights from Milan, Bologna and Rome.
– Ferry from Ancona to Igoumenitsa: https://ebooking.minoan.gr/it/search-routes
– Ferry from Bari to Igoumenitsa: https://www.anek.gr/it/booking/#step1
– Take the Bus to Vounaki or Lefkada https://www.ktel-thesprotias.gr/en/services/online-reservation
– Rent a car http://www.kaparent.gr/en
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Deposito cauzionale imbarcazione 40€ (verrà refuso a fine vacanza in assenza di danni)
- Starter Pack 100€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.