For travellers from 25 to 51 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "ABSOLUTE EASY - Flotilla in Greece, Peloponnese and Saronic Gulf"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ABSOLUTE FLOTILLAS are holidays created for all those who love sailing on the sea and who want to experience unique and exclusive experiences in the company of new friends. ABSOLUTE EASY is dedicated to all those who want to experience the real life of the sea. A week to discover the wonderful islands of the Saronic Gulf in Greece, waking up in the silence of deserted stretches, diving into the crystal clear water and enjoying spectacular sunsets while drinking with more than 100 new friends.
If you prefer, you can reserve your seat on ABSOLUTE EASY by paying an advance of only € 350 per person at the time of registration and pay by June 8, 2018 . For all entries received after this date, payment must be made in a single solution.
WHY WE HAVE CHOSEN GREECE
Sun and wind are guaranteed all summer. Only the Aegean Sea guarantees fantastic weather conditions and deserted beaches that will give you the perennial feeling of visiting unexplored places. A perfect mix of nature and worldliness in which you will enjoy the luxury of diving into a crystal clear and pristine sea in mid-August, dine in typical restaurants and see the sunrise after a night of barefoot dancing.
ITINERARY AND PROGRAM OF THE DAYS
The event will start from Athens where the crew presentation dinner awaits you, to start getting to know your fellow travelers. You will sleep under the stars in the many bays and visit the typical countries of the Greek culture, enjoying the aperitifs at sunset and the typical dinners of traditional cuisine. During the cruise you will have the opportunity to visit beautiful bays, innumerable local and suggestive coasts. We are sure you will not want to get off your boat anymore and you will not want to leave your crew anymore because ABSOLUTE EASY can not be described and can not be forgotten.
- Saturday 18 August: crews boarding at Marina Kalamaki (Athens), check-in of the hulls, galley operations and dinner presentation of the crews (by reservation), overnight stay in the port;
- Sunday 19 August: departure from Athens and navigation on the island of Dokos (about 6.5 hours), night in the harbor;
- Monday 20 August: relaxing day in the harbor and sailing pleasure sailing, evening on land in Spetses and night in the harbor / port;
- Tuesday, August 21: baths and lunch in Spetses beaches, in the afternoon transfer to the island of Korakas (about 2 hours) and night in the harbor;
- Wednesday 22nd August: navigation along the coast towards Ermioni (about 4 hours) with a stop for lunch, night in port or in harbor in front of the port;
- Thursday, August 23: bow north to the island of Poros (about 4 hours), evening on the beach and night in the harbor;
- Friday, August 24: last baths in Aegina, return to port in Athens (about 5 hours of navigation) and closing dinner of the crews (optional, by reservation), overnight in port;
- Saturday 25 August: check-out operations, crew landing in the morning.
Travel times have been calculated in relation to the average cruising speed of the hulls in optimal weather conditions.
We recommend that you read all the additional info in the "More Information" section at the bottom of the experience page
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Several boarding classes are available for this holiday. Choose the one that best suits your wishes for this experience!
Our trip starts here
Alimos, Atene Meridionale, Grecia
Saturday 18 August from 17:00 until Saturday 18 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Alimos, Atene Meridionale, Grecia
Saturday 25 August from 9:00 until Saturday 25 August at 10:00
Reviews of Absolute Flotillas
Other important information
If you've never had a boat vacation you do not have to worry. No experience is required and the navigation we have planned is also suitable for inexperienced people: if you wish the skippers on board will be happy to teach you all the tricks of the trade to make you confident in any situation. If, on the other hand, you have no secrets for you, you can show your value during sailing.
Is it your first time on the boat? Download this guide for more information!
BOATS AND CREWS
The hulls available to the crews have been selected by our staff and are boats with 4 cabins able to accommodate 8 people + staff.
You can participate with your friends and request to be accommodated on the same hull (subject to availability of seats) or participate individually, in this case you will be assigned a seat in the cabin together with another person of your same sex. You do not have to worry about anything, all the crews are composed paying great attention to the homogeneity of the age of the group and to the right relationship between men / women on board.
The fee includes:
- registration for the ABSOLUTE EASY holiday (1 week, from 11 to 18 August) on boats belonging to the "Prestige Line" or to the "Comfort Line" with 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms.
- accommodation in a double cabin
- the skipper on board
- the share of practical management including personal injury insurance and loss of baggage
The fee does not include :
- Starter Pack: € 80 per person to be paid compulsorily to boarding (includes: set of sheets and towels, final cleaning, rent of the tender and outboard engine, replenishment of gas cylinders, Wi-Fi 3G on board, the insurance on the security deposit of the boat - at the embarkation only a refundable deposit of 100 € per pax will be required, which will be refunded at the end of the cruise in the absence of damage)
- the galley
- transport to / from the port of shipment
- anything not expressly included in the participation fee
PAYMENT AND DISCOUNT
You can reserve your seat on board of ABSOLUTE EASY by paying an advance of only € 350 per person at the time of registration and pay by June 8, 2018. For all registrations received after that date payment must be made in a single solution .
You can benefit from the "Early Booking" discount of € 100 if you book by paying the full amount by May 17, 2018.
In order not to have to think about anything, if not to arrive at the dock to get on board the holiday, the entire crew can request delivery of a pre-established galley. The service is optional and upon request to be communicated to your skipper. The entire crew (by 20 July 2018) can request delivery on board the Galley Water Tribe. The galleys created by Water Tribe have been developed by chefs specialized in boat charters and are accompanied by a kitchen guide that will show the crews everything that can be cooked on board during the week. They cost little, you avoid waste and with the guide you will eat and drink always well:
galley> € 15.5 per day per person (€ 110 per person for the whole week);
alcoholic> € 8.5 per day per person (€ 60 per person for the whole week).
We have also developed an online galley service. If your crew will prefer to order a "custom made" galley, you can order and receive on board what you want by clicking HERE . The order will be binding and payment will be made upon delivery of the goods.
FLIGHTS AND DISPLACEMENTS
For detailed information on transport, download this document .
You can book your flights by air for the Athens boarding base or rely on our Tour Operator, we will be happy to manage your transfers to your boat at the departure marina.
TRANSFERS FOR THE PORT OF ATHENS
Personal insurance: Water Tribe has activated more insurance protection for your holiday on a sailing boat. In the (compulsory) practical management fee, the Filo Diretto health insurance policy is included, which assures you of possible medical assistance, reimbursement of medical expenses incurred while traveling and damage to baggage. Download the details of the assistance policy .
You will also have the option of optionally signing a trip cancellation insurance policy at a cost of 4.8% of the total value (eg € 790 for boarding fee> € 38 for insurance). Download the cancellation policy details.
The holiday is organized by WATER TRAVEL Tour Operator, Travel and Tourism Agency - Aut. Prov. MI n ° 25027 - Assyria Alliance policy No. 192652
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Starter Pack - 80€ a persona (vedi "altre informazioni")
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.