Saronic Islands and Athens area
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Saronic Greece Catamaran Cruise with hostess / cook on board (Naturism)"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Hello and welcome on board
I propose to you to participate in a splendid catamaran cruise with all comfort in the Saronic gulf.
We will have on board a stewardess who will prepare a good meal and take care of everything. Just think about relaxing.
During this navigation we will make many stops to visit the most beautiful islands around Athens and the Gulf.
During this week you will have the opportunity to visit Hydra, Poros, Aegina, Salamis and many others.
If you wish I would also be happy to help you participate in the maneuvers and teach you the basic knowledge of sailing.
Do not hesitate to contact me for any information.
It has 4 cabins for participants:
Two cabins with double bed in each hull, each equipped with a bathroom with toilet, shower and sink.
The skipper's cabin is at the front of the catamaran with outside entrance.
The square, of exceptional brightness, offers a panoramic view of the outside. He understands:
- a large fully equipped kitchen with fridge, fridge, gas stove and oven, ice-maker, microwave;
- the chart table with all modern navigation instruments (GPS, radar, VHF, autopilot, depth gauge, ...);
- the living room with television, "DVD-player" and a sound system (radio-CD, i-pod, mp3, etc ...) with speakers inside and outside in the cockpit.
--Air conditioning throughout the boat.
- Generator for electricity.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 September from 15:00 until Saturday 22 September at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 29 September from 10:00 until Saturday 29 September at 10:00
Reviews of Christian
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.