Saronic Islands and Athens area
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact our Customer Care or write to the email address email@example.com
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
It is not possible to book single spots; if you're travelling solo, you need to book the entire cabin (2 spots) and you'll be entitled to a 25% discount on the price of the cabin.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
Experience the Luxury of a Greece Cabin Charter Holiday
The Greek Islands are a premium vacation destination: warm weather, azure Mediterranean waters, and friendly people on 6000+ islands seemingly scattered by the Gods themselves! The lush waters of the Aegean and the Cyclades bring you exciting new experiences with each passing day.
- Discover picturesque villages with wonderful local hospitality and experience the friendly atmosphere of everyday Greek island life
- Listen to the echoes of Gods, Goddesses, and ancient heroes, in a place where history stretches back thousands of years.
- Dance the “Sirtaki” and indulge in famous Greek cuisine, with specialties like souvlaki, mousakka, and kleftiko.
DAY 1: Saronic Gulf to Kea: Kea is a a major sailing Greece destination on the western fringe of the Cyclades, with abundant options for entertainment on land or in the warm sea waters. There are numerous shipwrecks to explore and wonderfully beautiful coves and beaches.
DAY 2: Kea to Kithnos: Kithnos is home to dozens of picturesque anchorages and ports. This is a traditional island with a leisurely pace of life. Frolic along the idyllic coastline in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea and venture ashore to experience authentic Greek cuisine at a variety of restaurants and beach side cafes.
DAY 3: Kithnos to Serifos: The towns of Chora and Livadi are the gateway to other destinations in the Cyclades and the harbor approach beneath towering cliffs is one of the scenic wonders of the region. The island is small, unspoiled, and genuine, with rugged terrain and gorgeous Aegean views.
DAY 4: Serifos to Siros: By day, explore the peaceful local waters for swimming and water play. Then come ashore, the beautiful ports of Siros are home to exquisite restaurants, entertaining bars, and welcoming hospitality, amid dramatic Aegean scenery that beckons you to indulge and relax.
DAY 5: Siros to Spetses: This glamorous island caters to a fun-loving luxury crowd, with irresistible options for dining and entertainment. Hike inland to see one of Greece's green paradises, with craggy hills and lovely terrain that demands to be experienced first-hand.
DAY 6: Spetses to Dhokos and Hydra: Dhokos is a popular day stop to enjoy the abundant coves and ancient shipwrecks. Continue on to the island of Hydra, an incredibly beautiful and peaceful island that is little changed from the 19th century – no motorized vehicles are allowed! The harbor town is filled with boutiques, fine dining restaurants, and entertainment options, and the island is filled with trails, beaches, and natural areas to explore.
DAY 7: Hydra to Athens: One final day, with a last chance to sail and play by day, then come ashore and experience the ample pleasures of Athens by night. This is an unforgettable cultural and entertainment destination.
NOTE: Planned routes may be changed according to weather or other circumstances.
Our Cabin Charter Greece Package includes half-board meal service (breakfast and lunch). Waking up every morning to a gourmet breakfast and refueling with an amazing lunch and snacks is the ultimate treat on the open sea. Your hostess will prepare for you a variety of tasty meals, including authentic Greek cuisine:
- BREAKFASTS including fresh fruit salad, egg dishes cooked to order, omelets, smoked salmon on bagel or toast w/ cream cheese, fresh olives and cheeses, and fruit juices, coffee, tea, and milk.
- LUNCHES AND SNACKS including calamari salad, spicy roasted shrimp sandwich, citrus-infused shrimp noodle salad, swordfish sandwiches and tacos, lobster salad wraps, smoked oysters wrapped in bacon, veggie crisps w/ coriander hummus, squash & goat cheese bruschetta, and shrimp spring rolls.
Lagoon 400 S2
Lagoon 400 stands for comfort, simplicity, usability, performance and innovative design. This yacht is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. The Lagoon 400's interior is loaded with similar thoughtful details to enhance living in surroundings that are quite bright and open. It has an elegantly fitted, spacious interior with a cockpit and salon on the same level as well as 4 double bed cabins and 4 separate toilets with showers. On deck, one large roof with a smooth sweep extends from the cabin front aft over the cockpit, creating, in essence, an exterior saloon with voluminous lounging space that's well lit at night by halogen lights overhead. This luxurious and even more spacious model will offer you comfortable sailing.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 8 August from 17:00 until Saturday 8 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 15 August from 8:00 until Saturday 15 August at 9:00
Other important information
Enjoy the Greek Islands of the Aegean in total comfort and luxury, with everything included that you need to make your vacation truly memorable. Our Package includes: Bed sheets & towels Full water tanks Gas Outboard engine & fuel Coffee supplies Half-board meal service Free Wi-Fi (10 GB/day) Dinghy Snorkeling equipment Flotation ring w/ rope Stand up paddle board Kayak Final cleaning
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Half board
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Tourist Tax
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals not listed in the programme
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.