Saronic Islands and Athens area
For travellers from 25 to 45 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "LAST MINUTE! CRAZYSAIL GREECE - 7 boats to the Saronic Islands - LAST PLACES FOR WOMEN"!
1 spot available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
CrazySail flotilla in Greece - Saronic Islands
JUST CRAZY IN LOVE WITH SAILING
The most magical and relaxing route.
LAST PLACES ONLY WOMEN!
If you don't want to wait, there are the last vacancies on CROATIA for the week from 20 to 27: click here!
Questions and doubts about how to get there? NO PANIC!
Athens can be reached by plane, with many direct routes from the main Italian airports. The main airlines that fly to Athens are Aegan Airlines, Wizz Air, Lufthansa and Airserbia. But there is not only the plane!
For those who want to start the trip the day before, there are alternatives with FERRIES from Ancora to Patras . Once you arrive in Patras, you can take direct buses to Athens, following the Bus Patras - Agios Kosma Marina route. The cost is around 25 per way per person and many flotillas choose this alternative to arrive by boat.
The main ferry routes are available on TRAGHETTILINES.IT
DOWNLOAD HERE OUR TRANSPORT GUIDE FOR GREECE!
FOR ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT THE FLEET ORGANIZERS
Welcome aboard our Greece Route! Imagine in the middle of the sea with the wind that pinches our noses and the sunset that leaves us breathless, a perfect week: to dance, laugh, relax and enjoy all the relaxation and fun that CrazySail is used to giving you!
And then it sets sail! Towards the magical, epic, splendid Greece with all its islands and the enchanting landscapes that surround it.
Our spirit? Always ready to give you unique and increasingly spectacular moments.
Crazy Sail like Just crazy in love with sailing. Falling in love and making you fall in love with sailing , this is our mission. Our experiences arise from an intense need to share the adventure but above all the love for this splendid way of life. A perfect mix of fun, nature and a pocrazy evening.
- Happy Clients : we surprise you, entertain you, listen to you and pamper you. Your satisfaction is our goal, always.
- Our skippers : thanks to our unique Skipper Academy our skippers are prepared, welcoming and passionate. Simply fantastic!
- Tailor-made events : We are not satisfied with the usual events, we follow our creativity to offer you the magic of always different and surprising experiences.
Where is it?
Our Greece Route will explore the most beautiful islands in front of the mythical Athens . A perfect mix for those who love film landscapes, crystal clear waters and music evenings surrounded by a regenerating atmosphere! Here are some destinations: Idra, Spetses, Porto Cheli, Poros.
6 boats for a total of 50 crazy sailors like you! From 25 to 45 years old, passionate about sailing or the first experience in the middle of the sea. This route in particular is designed for customers looking for a fun and adventurous holiday. It will be a recharge of energy.
We would like to organize an ad hoc experience for all our guests. Do you want to join in the fun? or do you prefer to relax? It will be up to you to decide how, when and whether to participate. Is there any particular activity you would like to try and it is not on the list? Our CrazyTeam will do everything to fulfill your wishes!
- Navigation - Sailing in the middle of the Mediterranean is a unique sensation. Doing it in the flotilla makes everything even more fun. Numerous activities, games, regattas, swimming with friends make this experience special due to the atmosphere that you breathe every day.
- Raft Parties - Our Raft Parties are amazing. 6 boats is the perfect number to offer a private party in the middle of beautiful bays. 50 people who can move safely from one side of a large floating platform to dance, meet new people, feel part of the big CrazySail family. Do not miss our White Party, all in white at sunset to greet the first night in the bay with the whole crew.
- Masterchef Challenge - One of our most successful events, challenge yourself in a culinary challenge between crews and prepare for the surprising comments of the jury formed by our starred Skippers. And watch out for the secret ingredients!
- Sunset Dinner - Sunset, good wine, good music and nice people to share an absolutely unique evening with.
- Excursions and Activities - We make sure to allow adequate time and space for excursions to explore the beautiful Greek islands. At each location we offer our customers numerous options. Request for scooter or bicycle rental always possible.
The WindArt family
WindArt has been creating flotilla experiences and adventures for years, with the aim of offering you the perfect holiday. Our goal is to invent holidays that create the perfect symbiosis between the world of sailing, adventure, art and music. Discover the other experiences of our family!
Will it be an unforgettable week?
We believe so, look at our reviews!
The itinerary and the description will be subject to changes based on the regulatory and legislative measures for the containment of the Covid-19 emergency to be applied, on the weather conditions and on safety.
The skippers making this flotilla happen
Check out the crew!
Elan Impression 45
The Impression 45 guarantees a pleasant and safe travel experience. Every detail is designed to meet the needs of all crew members. It is bright, very spacious and super comfortable both inside and out. All this without giving up the fun of an incredibly performing boat. Small gem: the seats in the stern behind the helm are the perfect place to enjoy sun, wind and relaxation in complete comfort.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on board which you will live the experience; they do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 13 August from 12:00 until Saturday 13 August at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 20 August from 9:00 until Saturday 20 August at 9:00
Reviews of WindArt
Other important information
Whole boat offer : are you a very close-knit group? Why don't you book a whole boat? An additional discount for you!
Not included in the fee:
• Purchase of the galley
• City tax
• Security deposit of the boat
• Starter Pack of 150 € to be paid immediately after booking, via secure payment, as we will indicate to you as the organizers of the flotilla.
The "EXTRA Charges" amount to a total of € 250-300. Find more information and details in the "What's included" section
What does the Starter Pack include?
• Reduction of the security deposit on the insurance of the boat
• Organization of flotilla events and support staff
• Dinghy and outboard motor
• Set of sheets and towels
• Cockpit cushions
• Crazy Sail T-shirt
• Bracelet for participation in events and access to deals.
Security deposit of the boat. What does it mean?
All hulls are covered by Kasco insurance. The insurance provides a deductible, reduced thanks to the Starter Pack, which varies depending on the model between € 500 and € 800 which will be divided among all the people on board and paid to the charter before departure as a security deposit to cover Possible damages; at the end of the holiday the security deposit will be refunded in the absence of damage.
The itinerary and events are indicative and subject to possible changes based on weather conditions and safety. The skipper is excluded from all holiday expenses.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Deposito cauzionale imbarcazione 80€
- Starter Pack 150€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.