Saronic Islands and Athens area
For travellers from 20 to 65 years old.
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Cruise to the Saronic Islands departing from Lavrio which is approximately 45 minutes from Athens International Airport and arriving in Port Heli (Peloponnese). The islands that we will visit (Aegina, Poros, Hydra, Spetze) are very characteristic both for the landscapes and for the typical villages.
We will spend a few evenings in the characteristic Greek taverns to taste the typical dishes. There will be night stops in deserted bays to admire the starry sky in all its splendor.
Navigation always takes place close to the coast and the cruise is also suitable for those with no experience.
We are from Romagna, we like to cook well, and we will take care of the kitchen for a gourmet cruise, with fish dishes and lots of vegetables!
- 12,99 m
Our trip starts here
Lavrio, Anatoliki Attiki, Grecia
Saturday 1 October from 18:00 until Saturday 1 October at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Porto Heli, Grecia
Saturday 8 October from 7:00 until Saturday 8 October at 9:00
Reviews of Lorenzo & Annalisa
Other important information
For expenses not included (fuel, ports, water, etc.) we charge a flat rate of € 60 which must be paid on the boat at the time of boarding.
Kitchen service + galley purchase: The cost of the standard service is € 150 per person per week and includes 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners (dinner in the tavern 3 times costs not included about 15-20 euros for dinner).
Special needs must be reported at the time of booking.
We provide bed linen, you will need to bring your own towels.
Please avoid rigid suitcases, as they are difficult to stow.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.