No holiday found.
Currently there are no listed holidays matching your search.
How about widening your search?
Why you should book a holiday with Sailsquare?
The leading sailing holiday marketplace
25,000+ happy travellers, and 10,000+ holidays in 110 destinations worldwide.
Get onboard solo, with your family, or your friends
Reserve a single spot, a cabin, or a whole boat just for you and your friends or family.
Discover who’s already onboard
Introduce yourselves online, get to know each other onboard, and go home with a bunch of new friends.
Sailing holidays that suit all budgets
Rumour has it that sailing holidays are only for the rich or well-connected. With Sailsquare, that's no longer true. Come and discover a world you never thought was accessible!
Would you like some support using the platform? We've (almost) always got the answers!
Can't find the perfect holiday for you?
Use our free holiday concierge tool - and let us find your dream sailing experience for you!Let's find it together!
6 reasons to choose Bali to go catamaran sailing:
- For its unparalleled sunsets. Balinese sunsets offer wonderful moments whether you are on the beach or on the catamaran sipping a drink
- For its culture and traditions, heritages that make Bali an island of great wealth
- For its breathtaking landscapes. You'll find extremely varied landscapes in Bali, ranging from heavenly beaches to arid volcanic mountains to lush vegetation
- For the smile of its inhabitants. Of a calm and peaceful nature, they will offer you a beautiful and joyful welcome
- To try your hand at snorkeling at Pulau Menjangan, a paradise home to angel fish, clown fish, giant clams and other wonderful creatures
- To enjoy it all, in the quiet, away from the crowds of tourists from your catamaran
The advantages of a catamaran charter with skipper in Bali:
In the heart of the Indonesian archipelago, this little paradise is full of white sandy beaches perfect for diving, while the volcanic reliefs will delight exploration lovers! Don't miss the famous temples for which the island is famous. Our favourites: the Pura Taman Ayun temple, the Goa Lawah temple and finally the Tira Empul temple! However, Bali is increasingly coveted by tourists from around the world. So you'll be more at peace on the deck of your boat than on a shore excursion...
When to go to Bali for a catamaran cruise?
This is a year-round destination, so there really is no best time to visit Bali. However we advise you to avoid the rainy season, which lasts from November to May, even though the rain usually only lasts a few hours in the late afternoon. The rainiest period is from December to February. Between June and August, the weather tends to be cooler and the humidity lower, which is more pleasant for travellers not used to a tropical climate.
Catamaran: the comfort of home, on the water!
Sailing aboard a catamaran means being able to combine the pleasure of sailing with the comfort on board. The latter offer more spacious and comfortable living spaces than monohulls. By choosing a catamaran you have more privacy, more light thanks to the large hull windows and more space in the common areas. The saloon and galley are on one level with a panoramic view.