This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This vacation is in promotion!
Contact Sailsquare Customer Care at 0294752565 to receive more information on how to receive the personalized offer and proceed with the booking.
NB: The price indicated is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
Are you traveling alone? Don't worry, our Customer Care will be happy to help you by finding together the best solution for you!
Contact us here indicating the details of your request
Start this unforgettable cruise in the marina of Rivière Noire, then sail to Benitier. There, you will immerse yourself in island life, then go to the Mont Choisy lagoon. Swim, snorkel and kayak, or just relax on the beach. Optional excursions on these five days include the Pamplemousses gardens, the sugar ownership museum and dolphin observation.
Life aboard our luxurious catamaran offers a comfortable retreat in which to return after spending your days exploring this beautiful archipelago.
Le Morne Dream 4 Days / 3 Nights
DAY 1 - Wednesday: RIVIERE NOIRE - LAGON DE BENITIER
Arrival in Mauritius and welcome to your catamaran in La Balise Marina in Rivière Noire, located south west of the island. Boarding at 1 pm, for a briefing on safety and the cruise program. Departure for the Benitier lagoon, half an hour away. Spend the afternoon in this beautiful place you will admire the sunset and in case of clear weather conditions you will also have the chance to see the high top of Reunion Island on the horizon.
DAY 2 - THURSDAY: LAGON DU MORNE - MONT CHOISY
When you wake up you can go and meet the dolphins on a motor boat, if you have booked the excursion package. Back at the catamaran, after breakfast, the crew will sail to the Mont Choisy lagoon. Enjoy the rest of the day in this wonderful mooring. The beautiful beach shaded by the filaos welcomes you for a wonderful bath. Enjoy another sunset with the Moka mountain range in the background ..
DAY 3 - FRIDAY: MONT CHOISY - GRAND BAIE
After breakfast, relax and take advantage of the splendid Mont Choisy lagoon: swimming, snorkeling, kayaking.
If you have booked the excursion package, you will have the opportunity to visit the Sugar Museum and the Pamplemousses Garden. You will discover the luxuriant vegetation and the exceptional flora of this ancient botanical garden in the southern hemisphere and you will understand the importance of the cultivation of sugar canes for the history of the island of Mauritius.
After this excursion, the catamaran will sail north and, depending on weather conditions, will dock at the bottom of the Coin de Mire cliff or in the Merville lagoon for a snorkeling session.
We will stop for the night in Grand Baie, a renowned seaside resort with a lively nightlife to discover, unless you prefer to spend a quiet evening on board.
DAY 4 - SATURDAY: GRAND BAIE
Saturday morning, Grand Baie will wake up slowly with you. After a hearty breakfast, greet the other guests and your crew. Landing after breakfast at 08.00 ..
GRENADINE EXCURSIONS PACKAGE (optional) : € 132 per person
(Including transfers from the boat to the place of the excursion and return. Price valid for a participation of at least 4 people)
- Day 2: dolphin sighting with motor boat.
- Day 3: visit to the Pamplemousses museum + Sugar Estate
Our trip starts here
Rivière Noire, Mauritius
Wednesday 18 December from 11:00 until Wednesday 18 December at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Grand Baie, Mauritius
Saturday 21 December from 7:00 until Saturday 21 December at 8:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special reimbursement conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience the following reimbursement policies apply:
* Within 90 days before departure date: 65% of the price paid back
* Between 89 and 60 days before departure date: 40% of the price paid back
* Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 15% of the price paid back
* Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What does the quota include:
* Accommodation in double cabin air-conditioned with private bathroom (A / C in service from 8:00 to 22:00)
* Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juices, soft drinks
* Crew: two people (commander, steward / cook)
* 1 set of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
* Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
* Insurance for the yacht and passengers
* Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, fishing equipment
What does NOT include the fee:
* Airport - base - airport transfers (optional)
* Common cash register (mandatory): to be paid in cash upon arrival
* Excursion package (optional): 150 euros per person (price valid for a participation of at least 5 people), to be paid at the time of booking or on arrival
Payment and conditions
The booking and cancellation policies are applied to all listed experiences. They are in place to create a fair platform and best protect both travellers and skippers.
Book your experience now by authorising the payment via debit or credit card.
Cancellations: if the holiday has not been confirmed, you can cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
You have to cancel a holiday that has already been confirmed? Please contact us, and we will do our best to help.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.