This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin. If you leave alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
Our Mauritius cruise offers the quintessential week in paradise.
Stroll the beaches of Mon Choisy and Tamarin and admire the sugar museum and the famous Pamplemousses garden. Snorkel in Coin de Mire and maybe meet dolphins in the bay of Grand Rivière Noir.
DAY 1 WEDNESDAY: RIVIERE NOIRE - LAGON DU MORNE
Arrive in Mauritius and welcome on your catamaran to La Balise Marina in Rivière Noire, located south west of the island. Boarding at 13.00, for a briefing on safety and the cruise program.
Departure for the Benitier lagoon , half an hour's sailing. You will spend the afternoon in this beautiful place, admire the sunset and in case of clear weather conditions you will also have the opportunity to see the high peak of Reunion Island on the horizon.
DAY 2 THURSDAY: LAGON DU MORNE - MONT CHOISY
When you wake up we will offer you to go and meet the dolphins on a motor boat, if you have booked the excursion package. Returning to the catamaran, after breakfast, the crew will sail to the Mont Choisy lagoon.
Enjoy the rest of the day on this wonderful mooring. The beautiful beach shaded by the filaos welcomes you for a wonderful swim. Enjoy another sunset with the Moka mountain range in the background.
DAY 3 FRIDAY: MONT CHOISY - CAP MALHEUREUX
After breakfast, relax and take advantage of the splendid Mont Choisy lagoon: swimming, snorkeling, kayaking.
If you have booked the excursion package, you will have the opportunity to visit the sugar museum and the Pamplemousses Garden . You will discover the luxuriant vegetation and exceptional flora of this ancient botanical garden in the southern hemisphere and you will understand the importance of the cultivation of sugar cane for the history of the island of Mauritius.
After this excursion, the catamaran will sail north and, depending on the weather conditions, will dock on the bottom of the Coin de Mire cliff or in the Merville lagoon for a snorkeling session.
We will stop for the night in Grand Baie, a popular seaside resort with a rich nightlife to discover, unless you prefer to spend a quiet evening on board.
DAY 4 SATURDAY: GRAND BAIE - CAP MALHEUREUX
On Saturday morning, Grand Baie will slowly wake up with you. After a well-deserved rest and a rich breakfast, you will take advantage of this morning to discover the Grand Baie shops and strolling slowly at your own pace.
On this 4th day the passengers of the Morne Dream cruise will disembark and we will welcome guests boarding for the Gabriel Dream cruise.
Your catamaran will sail to the far north of the island and will stop in the bay of Cap Malheureux for the night, with the famous church with red roofs as a sentinel.
DAY 5 SUNDAY: CAP MALHEUREUX - ÎLOT GABRIEL
During the morning you will have the opportunity to visit the Domaine de Labourdonnais estate with its castle and beautiful gardens, old orchards and rum factory (in the excursion package). On the way back you will be amazed by a visit to a world-famous model factory.
After lunch on board, we will start sailing to L'Île Plate and Îlot Gabriel . Depending on the weather conditions we will stop for snorkeling in the bay of Palissades or on the west coast of L'Ile Plate.
Your catamaran will then moor in the Îlot Gabriel lagoon. You will spend the afternoon at Robinson Crusoe, discovering the beauty, isolation and tranquility of this place located in the middle of the blue lagoon, between L'Île Plate and Îlot Gabriel.
DAY 6 MONDAY: ÎLOT GABRIEL - RIVIERE NOIRE
After an early swim and a beautiful morning in these secluded islands, we will sail south-west to the bay of Rivière Noire.
Quiet evening at anchor in this beautiful fishing village now transformed into a privileged tourist destination. A beautiful bay, protected from the winds by a majestic mountain range, will be your scenario for the night.
DAY 7 TUESDAY: RIVIÈRE NOIRE
After a hearty breakfast, during the optional excursion you will visit the village of Chamarel where you will discover the magic of the colored lands and the fantastic view of the lagoon. You will also visit a rum distillery and enjoy a delicious typical lunch.
Then the catamaran will sail in this southern part of the island so that you can see the best places for snorkeling and swimming. Depending on the sea, you can go down to the legendary Tamarin beach or discover the mouth of the Rempart river with a sea kayak.
After this sparkling day, you will spend a peaceful night in La Balise Marina, ready to pack your souvenirs and wonderful memories of this cruise.
DAY 8 WEDNESDAY - RIVIÈRE NOIRE
Disembarkation after lunch at 8 am.
OPTIONAL EXCURSION PACKAGE
€ 264 per person
(Including transfers from the boat to the place of the excursion and return. Price valid for a participation of at least 4 people)
- Day 2: dolphin watching from a motor boat.
- Day 3: visit to the Pamplemousses Garden + Sugar Estate Museum
- Day 5: visit of the Labourdonnais sugar estate with its castle in nature
- Day 7: excursion to Chamarel with its colored earth, visit to a rum distillery and lunch.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Our trip starts here
Rivière Noire, Mauritius
Wednesday 25 November from 13:00 until Wednesday 25 November at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Rivière Noire, Mauritius
Wednesday 2 December from 8:00 until Wednesday 2 December at 8:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special refund conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- Over 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid return price;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid return price
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid return price
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
What does the fee include:
- Accommodation in a private double cabin with air conditioning and private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Crew: 2 people (captain, hostess / cook)
- 2 sets of sheets, towels and beach towels per person / week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and passengers
- Water sports on board: snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
What does NOT include the fee:
- Airport or hotel transfers - catamaran - airport or hotel (optional)
- Non-alcoholic drinks, sodas and alcoholic drinks
- Common box (compulsory): 145 euros per person per cruise payable in cash on arrival
- Excursion package (optional): 264 euros per person (price valid for a participation of at least 4 people), to be paid locally.
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.