This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ready for a dip in paradise? Ready for the Seychelles?
White beaches of fine sand, beautiful coral reefs populated by incredibly colorful fish and the famous giant turtles ... Calm and flat but above all crystalline sea, incredibly turquoise and emerald in contrast with the cobalt blue of the Indian Ocean.
Boarding for everyone in Mahé and anchoring in the National Marine Park of Sainte Anne for an unforgettable first encounter with the explosion of shapes and colors of the local nature. The ideal place for snorkelling. Then the mainsail is straightened and you sail towards Cocos Island, made of large rocks marked by strange and regular strips carved by the sea over the centuries. And then La Digue, Praslin, Cousin Island .... an unforgettable holiday to discover this fascinating archipelago aboard 2 comfortable catamarans!
Our trip starts here
Beau Vallon, Seychelles
Saturday 21 April from 15:00 until Saturday 21 April at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Beau Vallon, Seychelles
Saturday 28 April from 9:00 until Saturday 28 April at 11:00
Reviews of Marmaglia Sailing
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera associativa Marmaglia Sailing che dura un anno e include l’assicurazione UISP (0€)
- deposito cauzionale barca da restituire a fine vacanza in mancanza di danni (€400 p.p.)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.