This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ready for a dip in paradise? Ready for the Seychelles?
White beaches of fine sand, beautiful coral reefs populated by incredibly colorful fish and the famous giant turtles ... Calm and flat but above all crystalline sea, incredibly turquoise and emerald in contrast with the cobalt blue of the Indian Ocean.
Boarding for everyone in Mahé and anchoring in the National Marine Park of Sainte Anne for an unforgettable first encounter with the explosion of shapes and colors of the local nature. The ideal place for snorkelling. Then the mainsail is straightened and you sail towards Cocos Island, made of large rocks marked by strange and regular strips carved by the sea over the centuries. And then La Digue, Praslin, Cousin Island .... an unforgettable holiday to discover this fascinating archipelago aboard 2 comfortable catamarans!
Our trip starts here
Beau Vallon, Seychelles
Saturday 21 April from 15:00 until Saturday 21 April at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Beau Vallon, Seychelles
Saturday 28 April from 9:00 until Saturday 28 April at 11:00
Reviews of Marmaglia Sailing
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera associativa Marmaglia Sailing che dura un anno e include l’assicurazione UISP (0€)
- deposito cauzionale barca da restituire a fine vacanza in mancanza di danni (€400 p.p.)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.