Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Special Easter and April 25th in Sailing Catamaran in the Seychelles"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A cruise to discover the Seychelles islands aboard a comfortable Lagoon400, a 13-meter Catamaran with 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms to navigate these beautiful islands with white beaches, lush vegetation, colorful coral reefs and the best underwater paradises to do snorkeling. A dream archipelago where we will sail from one paradise to another to discover the beautiful pearls that make up this fascinating corner of the Indian Ocean. A relaxing holiday that you will never forget! Our starting point will be Eden Marina in Mahe where a few miles we will make the first stop in the Natural Park of St. Anne, a protected place where more than 150 species of fish live in a fascinating underwater world waiting to be discovered. Then we will route to Praslin, La Digue, Coco, Curieuse, St. Pierre, Cousin and again Mahe. A cruise suitable for everyone even the less experienced because with little navigation and many stops bath and relaxation. Jump aboard in Paradise!
Our trip starts here
Saturday 20 April from 10:00 until Saturday 20 April at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Friday 26 April from 20:00 until Saturday 27 April at 9:00
Reviews of Stefano
Other important information
For Seychelles no Vistas or Vaccinations are required. Valid Passport is required with a 6 month maturity from the date of departure. For Flights you can take them independently or request info and help in the choice. Generally Flights from Italy: - leave in the morning or in the evening from Italy but you must take the flight the day before boarding. - they make 1 stop - operate Etihad Airways, Ethiopian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Emirates EK100 - the flight including the airport is approximately 13 hours
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.