This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A splendid holiday aboard a comfortable catamaran with double cabins and private bathroom with cook on board for your meals.
We will sail in the most beautiful islands of the Seychelles starting from Eden Island , Mahe, to reach Praslin, Cousin, Coco Island, La Digue and other splendid islands .
During the cruise we will have the opportunity to carry out numerous activities to fully enjoy the nature of this archipelago: we will be able to choose to go snorkelling & kayaking, in the company of the famous centuries-old turtles and fish of a thousand colours. Or we can go ashore, entering the luxuriant nature, to visit the numerous natural parks, among granite rocks, mountains and... jungles!
The Seychelles islands are the ideal destination to escape from the first cold of autumn: the climate is ideal from the end of October, so we can't wait to experience this adventure together! The weather is sensational and generally there is always an average between 25 and 27 degrees.
Paradisiacal and perfectly preserved beaches: you will feel like you have stepped out of a postcard!
THE CATAMARAN: we will be on board a Lagoon 42 from 2019, equipped with 4 double cabins with private bathroom. In the gallery you will find some catalog photographs of the model on which we will sail.
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
Eden Island Marina House, Seychelles
Saturday 3 December from 17:00 until Saturday 3 December at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Eden Island Marina House, Seychelles
Saturday 10 December from 9:00 until Saturday 10 December at 9:00
Reviews of Pier Paolo
Other important information
HOW TO FIND US
The Eden island Marina is connected by buses, shuttles and taxis from Mahè international airport, inside you will have a small shopping center to satisfy your every need.
WHAT TO BRING
Absolutely no rigid trolleys, but only comfortable clothing suitable for a rather hot climate and temperature, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and usual medicines.
HOW TO GET TO MAHÈ
It is possible to arrive by flights from the main international airports. We leave you some suggestions, but they are not the only flights:
- From Milan you can depart with Emirates (stopover in Dubai), with Qatar (stopover in Hamad), or with Ethiad (stopover in Abu Dhabi).
- From Rome you can depart with Emirates (stopover in Dubai) or with Ethiopian Airlines (stopover in Addis Ababa).
If you need advice, please contact us via the message area or contact Sailsquare Customer Care
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tender gratis
- Benzina fb gratis
- Fuoribordo gratis
- Lenzuola incluse
- Gas gratis
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.