This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ready to dive into paradise? What are you waiting for then? Get onboard Comfortable catamarans and loads of new friends are going to make your holiday unforgettable, lulled by the crystal-clear waters of Seychelles. One week sailing in the Indian Ocean, among the most astonishing islands on Earth: Mahe Islands, Praslin, La Digue, Curieuse, Aride, Ile St. Pierre, Cousin, Ile Cocos. A sailing cruise in Seychelles is suitable for everybody: it'll be tough to say, I AM not LEAVING!
Check out the crew!
Our trip starts here
Victoria, Mont Fleuri, Seychelles
Saturday 22 April from 15:00 until Saturday 22 April at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Grand'Anse Praslin, Grand Anse Praslin, Seychelles
Saturday 29 April from 8:00 until Saturday 29 April at 9:00
Reviews of Vincenzo
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.