For travellers from 20 to 50 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Now Enough, soak up everything and go to the Egadi ... fun assured ;-)"!
11 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
There is a part of the Mediterranean that is a real paradise for sailors: the Aegadian islands. They are three: Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo each one with its own shape, its creeks, its shelters, its wonderful sea, its picturesque villages with many boats and people who like to sail and have fun; this is why this archipelago is one of the best summer destinations. We will take care of the cuisine and good connoisseurs know the good wines that this territory offers. If we'll harbor to Favignana we could go ashore for a drink and in Marettimo we could have a few laughs with local fishermen at a bar. Whether you want to sail or to party, this is your holiday! We will sail in group with Gaspare B.
Our trip starts here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 21 July from 17:00 until Saturday 21 July at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 28 July from 9:00 until Saturday 28 July at 10:00
Reviews of Daniele
Other important information
The port of embarkation is about 25 km from Birgi airport. There are private or public linkings from Marsala to Birgi. If you travel by car you can park inside our the yacht club. Bring soft luggage, sunscreen and hats. Do not forget a mask, snorkel and fins.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.