This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Let yourself be involved in a series of exciting activities for
your sailing week!
You will experience the pleasure of sailing on a boat of 14 meters, to discover the beauties of the Egadi islands: culture and history, excellent food and wine handed down by civilizations that have colonized this part of Sicily to be discovered.
Icing on the cake: I will personally delight you with typical dishes of the area!
I wait for you on board!
Gib Sea 472
The boat was born for charter, in fact it offers ample space and lots of amenities, including: cockpit cushions, radio-CD player, external shower, 200W external speakers 350W, Tender 2.50 mt with outboard, electric windlass, hot water, external table, 2 electric fridges, wifi, awning, inverter 2000w 12 / 220V.
Our trip starts here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 22 August from 16:00 until Saturday 22 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Marsala, TP, Italia
Saturday 29 August from 8:00 until Saturday 29 August at 10:00
Reviews of Massimiliano
Other important information
At the time of booking, I will contact you to provide all the information you need for a boat holiday.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.