This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
On board a comfortable and large Bavaria 51, a 16-meter sailboat for a week of sea, relaxation but also sports and fun! We will sail between the coast of Sicily, the Zingaro Reserve, San Vito Lo Capo and the incredible Egadi Islands. Levanzo and Marettimo, with their magic out of time, retain their wild character and appearance. The island of Favignana with its turquoise colored sea and its crystal clear waters is the ideal island for sailing, but also with an animated and characteristic historic center To make the itinerary unique will be the beautiful coast of Sicily with the Zingaro Reserve and the nightlife of San Vito Lo Capo. Our starting point will be the comfortable and baroque Palermo, which will be the backdrop for the last evening that we will spend together for dinner and to explore the picturesque and welcoming Sicilian city. It will be an opportunity to meet new people sailing between Nature, Sailing and Fun!
Our trip starts here
Palermo, PA, Italia
Saturday 8 August from 15:00 until Saturday 8 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Palermo, PA, Italia
Saturday 15 August from 0:00 until Saturday 15 August at 8:00
Reviews of Marianna
Other important information
Our embarkation and disembarkation base will be Palermo, Marina di Villa Igiea. The program plans to sail on Saturday evening, barring adverse weather conditions. We will meet in the Marina around 15/15: 30 to organize the galley and the departure ... generally we leave for 18:30. On Friday evening we will return to Palermo by 18:30 and after a refreshing shower we will be ready for a dinner and exploration of the city all together. We will sleep on the boat in the marina and will disembark by 9 on Saturday morning!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Set biancheria completo euro 25 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.