Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Discover the Aeolian Islands on a magnificent 15-meter boat with hostess"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A beautiful cruise through the Aeolian islands, sailing without haste with short distances and a lot of relaxation.
On our boat we care a lot about the comfort of our guests, so we only use the sleeping cabins and always leave the dinette free and available. The crew will take care of galley, kitchen (breakfasts, lunches, 3 dinners) and diesel for a fixed cost of 200 euros per person.
The cost of the moorings will be divided among the guests. With the comfortable tender we can easily disembark for shore excursions.
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49
My Boat is a Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 49 of 2005 with 4 cabins, 3 bathrooms, battened mainsail, electric winch, gennaker, generator, air conditioning, 2 fridges. Very convenient for a large group, I assure you that you will feel at home.
Our trip starts here
Tropea, VV, Italia
Saturday 11 July from 16:00 until Saturday 11 July at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Tropea, VV, Italia
Saturday 18 July from 10:00 until Saturday 18 July at 10:00
Reviews of Fabio
Other important information
As per anti-covid rules, the boat is completely sanitized at each crew change, only cohabiting people can sleep together in the cabin. We measure the body temperature daily. We recommend light clothes and soft bags. Kindly inform us of any food intolerances
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.