For travellers from 30 to 55 years old.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "LAST MINUTE: September, Aeolian youth in seven days"!
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
CONTACT ME VIA THE "CONTACT SKIPPER" BUTTON TO RECEIVE A LAST MINUTE CUSTOMIZED OFFER
In a few places, such as the Aeolian islands , sea and land merge into a rare harmony that we will discover in the long days of July.
Sea by day in the most hidden and peaceful corners and land at sunset, between trekking for the most daring, or lazy and cheerful spritz in front of the last rays of the day.
Every day in a different island.
To each his own way to pull the plug ...
'everyone with his journey, each different everyone basically lost in his business'
The Bavaria 44 is a very popular boat both between private charterers and charter companies thanks to its abundance of navigability and ease of driving. The hull is constructed of laminated full laminated by hand, while the deck is in sandwich with balsa wood core to lighten the overall displacement. The cockpit structure allows eight people to sit comfortably on the large benches, while access to the aft area is facilitated by the dual wheel steering that grants a large central passage. Thanks to its performance, ensured by its great maneuverability, this boat is able to satisfy the most experienced and experienced riders. The interiors, cozy and well-organized, can accommodate up to eight passengers, in four spacious, light-filled double cabins, one with a bunk bed. Having it personally used exclusively means it is well-equipped and constantly cured and pampered in every detail to the benefit of reliability and comfort.
Our trip starts here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Saturday 31 August from 18:00 until Saturday 31 August at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Saturday 7 September from 6:00 until Saturday 7 September at 9:00
Reviews of Antonio
Other important information
I recommend you put in a suitcase (non trolley bag) a sweatshirt and a kway, for cooler evenings or for the climb to the stromboli.
Any other indication will be given to you after booking.
How to get:
- Reggio C. - taxi to the port - Liberty Lines direct hydrofoil to Lipari (see Liberty Lines website timetable)
- Catania - transfer to Milazzo - Hydrofoil (Liberty Lines) to Lipari
- Palermo - transfer to Milazzo - hydrofoil (Liberty Lines) to Lipari (the most inconvenient solution)
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.