Travellers of all ages are welcome!
6 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
14 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
- The price indicated is per person, in a double cabin. Minimum booking: 2 seats in a double cabin.
- Possibility to reserve the boat exclusively with skipper
If you are leaving alone or if you want to know the price of the whole boat, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you; or contact us here or write to the email address email@example.com to get in touch with our Customer Support
Experience the Mediterranean by exploring its history, tradition and culture. Discover the charm of time by visiting the places that have become the scene of action of the greatest civilizations. Admire immense natural spectacles with a beauty that makes them unique in the world .
These are the main reasons behind which our itineraries are organized.
Your holiday will not only be a moment of leisure, but also a targeted research to enrich your spirit and satisfy your curiosity. It will be a real journey through time in which you can become protagonists by choosing personalized stops accompanying them with the activities you prefer.
Boarding at 18.00. Accommodation on board, welcome cocktail, informative and safety briefing, departure towards the CALA DEI LIPAROTI bay at the protected marine area of Capo Milazzo, arrival expected after 30 'for the most impatient it will be possible to take the first dive, diving into the sea blue / turquoise even after dinner, illuminated by the underwater lights installed for this purpose.
At 07:30 the crew will set sail for the island of Panarea with the first whitebone stop, where you can take a bath among the sulphurous shower heads, as soon as lunch is finished the navigation will take us to the island of Stromboli. At this point you can decide whether to simply visit the town or whether to make the ascent to the crater (900mt about 4 hours), if not forbidden by the authorities. At sunset it is expected to observe the characteristic volcanic activity of "IDDU" either comfortably seated from the observatory or subject to the activity of the volcano from the boat itself. (free dinner)
As usual after breakfast we will head towards Panarea, precisely towards the rock of Basiluzzo, where the colors of the sea will leave you breathless, stop for a swim and lunch, in the afternoon navigation to Milazzese bay for the excursion to the prehistoric village of Cala Junco, stop at anchor near the port of the island. Tender service h24.
09:30 Navigation towards the pumice mountains (Lipari) the swim stop will be characterized by crystal clear waters and shallow water, it will seem to be in a Caribbean beach, after lunch we will go to the "Sotto Monastero" bay of Lipari where it will be possible to go down in Marina Corta and taste the best cannoli of the Aeolian Islands. (free dinner)
Departure at 08:00, towards the island of Filicudi, savoring one of the most pristine islands of the archipelago, the cave of the sea ox or the rock of the canna will be our first stop in Filicudi, after lunch we will head towards the village of "Pecorini a Mare" from which you can leave for a 1 hour tour to visit the town of Valdichiesa and a unique sunset from the observatory.
At 08:30, we will head towards the island of Salina, with a swim stop in Pollara, (where the shooting of the film "il postino" by Massimo Troisi was made) in the afternoon, after a short navigation we will enter the port, ( subject to availability), expected around 16:30. Different excursion solutions can be chosen, from the most classic, granita da Alfredo, to wine tasting directly from the producer or for the more sporty the ascent to Mount Fossa delle Felci.
Friday: Lipari / Milazzo
At 09:30 we will sail to the island of Vulcano to take a bath to make the ascent to the crater, this volcano unlike Stromboli is less demanding. As soon as the excursion is over, all aboard for the circumnavigation of the island admiring the cave of the horse and the pool of Venus, we will continue to Milazzo where we will return at 5:30 pm. In Milazzo we advise you to visit the largest castle in Sicily and the characteristic ancient village (free dinner).
Breakfast and disembarkation at 09.00.
NB: The program is purely indicative, strictly linked to the weather and sea conditions and to the unquestionable decisions of the commander, also with reference to stops in port or bay.
The departure on Saturday is also subject to the arrival of all passengers; any delays beyond 6:45 pm will postpone the departure to Sunday morning.
The Gulet is 27 meters, with two
engines, bow thruster and 8 cabins, definitely a more generous boat in space. Two other cabins are reserved for the crew on board. The size of this sailing ship requires the search for a suitable crew. On board there are 2 puddleboards, 1 canoe, wakeboard ski and donut. There is a tender BWA 5.10 40 / 60hp engine, a water tank with a capacity of 5000 liters, air conditioners in each cabin and fans.
Our trip starts here
Milazzo, ME, Italia
Saturday 24 April from 18:00 until Saturday 24 April at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Milazzo, ME, Italia
Saturday 1 May from 9:00 until Saturday 1 May at 9:00
Other important information
- Full Board (3 dinners excluded) : 400 € per person / week (optional)
- Half Board (breakfast and lunch) : 250 € per person / week (mandatory)
Contact me via the message area to receive more information
- Crew: captain, cook, sailor / hostess
- Liability insurance policy and bodies
- Fuel max 4 hours of daily navigation
- Fuel for generators max 4 hours per day
- Fuel for the tender's outboard motor
- Daily cleaning and tidying of the cabins
- Welcome cocktail
- Still and sparkling water
- Use of the tender
- Use of on-board radio
- Use of snorkeling equipment on board
- Use of fishing tackle for trolling
- Use of paddle board
- Boarding tax 30 € per person
- Transfer from / to port of embarkation
- Moorings in private marinas
- Shore excursions
- Extra fuel for 4 hours a day
- Extra fuel for 4 hours of a / c
- Complete linen change (€ 10 per person)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Water games (ski, banana, wakeboard, ...) (30 € / 30 minutes)
- Jet ski (50 € / 30 minutes)
- Scuba diving and instructor
Anything not indicated in the "Included services"
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online by credit card, or by bank transfer by contacting Customer Support..
- If there are more than 45 days to go and you need to pay more than €500, you can make a 30% deposit and pay the balance within 30 days of departure. For this type of payment a handling fee of 25€ is required. Find out how by contacting Customer Support.
- Until the experience is confirmed you can cancel your booking at any time and receive a full refund of the fees paid..
Policy update - Covid19
. If on the day of departure it is not possible to reach the port of departure (Milazzo) because it has been declared "red zone", the organiser will refund the full amount. If, on the other hand, you are in a "red zone" and for this reason cannot reach the embarkation point, the organiser will provide you with a voucher equal to the amount paid for your booking, valid until the end of 2022 on another experience of the same organiser. Requests for refunds or vouchers must be made up to 15 days before the departure date.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Trattamento Mezza Pensione 250€/persona
- Tassa di imbarco 30€/persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately > 300€ per person.