Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will sail around all the islands, we will sail a few miles just to transfer from one island to another. There will also be shore excursions , to visit the volcanoes and villages, we will take the classic baths in the crystalline bays , to enjoy the wonders of marine nature.
There will be breakfasts with a greeting to the sun, and aperitifs with sunset, on board for the timeless romantics, and for the most refined palates there will be delicacies from the sea and dishes with typical island flavors.
We will sail aboard a 2019 Oceanis 45 with 4 double cabins and 2 bathrooms.
Our trip starts here
Tonnarella, ME, Italia
Saturday 3 April from 12:00 until Saturday 3 April at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Tonnarella, ME, Italia
Saturday 10 April from 9:00 until Saturday 10 April at 10:00
Reviews of Cosimo
Other important information
Expected return to port on Friday evening for check out regulation
However, we will stay on the boat the following morning the landing will take place.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.