This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
What better way to visit the Aeolian Islands than on board our catamaran?
In fact, by sea you have the opportunity to visit them in the best way, without giving up some comfort and discover all that these enchanted places have to offer.
Our itinerary will be like a splendid necklace of seven pearls: Alicudi, Filicudi, Vulcano, Lipari, Panarea, Stromboli and Salina will parade one after the other in our pilgrimage from island to island, in search of the particularity of each one.
The icing on the cake will be the unmissable night trekking excursion on Stromboli, you will experience unforgettable emotions!
Catamarano Fountaine Pajot Bahia46
The catamaran offers immense spaces for a sailboat.
The boat has 4 double cabins, 2 single bunks and 4 bathrooms in addition to 2 berths for the crew for a total of 12 beds.
The fully windowed dinette offers exceptional comfort and is in line with the large cockpit with an external table completely covered by a hard top.
The best part of the catamaran is the net in the bow where you can relax in the sun with the coolness of the sea below.
Our trip starts here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Monday 20 September from 9:00 until Monday 20 September at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Sunday 26 September from 8:00 until Sunday 26 September at 9:00
Reviews of Massimo
Other important information
I advise you to bring with you something heavy (for the evening) a hat and shoes with a light sole for walking in a boat.
Also remember a k-wai or anorak and in general comfortable clothing for sitting on the boat and visiting the city and the islands. Sunglasses and costumes should not be missing because we focus on splendid days !!
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Notte extra 50€
- Servizio lenzuola 15€
- welcome on board (solo per barca in esclusiva): 900€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.