Alps and Prealps
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: a minimum booking of two shares is required for this experience. The price is per person based on 2 rates in a double room. It is not a group experience, but ideal for couples, couples of friends or small pre-established groups.
7 DAYS OF SKIING AND FUN AT A SUPER CONVENIENT PRICE!
Are you looking for a winter outdoor experience that combines breathtaking slopes, comfort and lots of fun? The Bardonecchia ski area is definitely for you! Regenerate and recharge your energy between sport and wellness in a unique location immersed in the Val di Susa!
Are you ready? Live an experience among immaculate peaks! Welcome to Bardonecchia!
Bardonecchia, the pearl of the Alps, is a town immersed in the Val di Susa, a paradise for winter sports lovers thanks to its ski area. Here you can regenerate yourself without giving up the well-being and services that this small city can offer you!
Overnight: Olympic Village equipped with all comforts and services, common areas and wellness center.
Activities: Skipass for the Bardonecchia area, which boasts 110 km of slopes located between 1,312 and 2,800 meters, for all levels and a snow park for snowboarders. Cross-country skiing enthusiasts can choose between three rings for about 30 km of slopes.
Attention : the exact time for check-in and check-out at the structure will be communicated in the voucher with the information relating to the structure (name of the structure, address ...) provided by the organizer of the experience to following the booking.
Our trip starts here
Bardonecchia, TO, Italia
Sunday 28 February from 11:00 until Sunday 28 February at 15:00
Our trip ends here
Bardonecchia, TO, Italia
Sunday 7 March from 9:00 until Sunday 7 March at 11:00
Other important information
THE FEE INCLUDES
- 7 nights on a double basis with full board
- 6 ski passes
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tips, drinks and personal extras
- Optional excursions and activities
- Compulsory assistance / medical / baggage insurance
- Anything not expressly mentioned in "the fee includes"
EXTRA TO BE PAID ON THE SPOT
- Club Card € 15.00 (from 4 years): the card includes daytime and evening entertainment, mini and junior club, use of the gym, TV room, internet point, games room, theater, access to the piano bar-disco and the deposit ski-boots, outdoor parking
- Tourist tax € 1.00 per night (to be paid locally, from 12 years)
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Full board
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mandatory medical and baggage insurance
- Individual and/or group local transport
- Meals not listed in the programme
- Tourist Tax
- Extra activities (optional)
- Quanto non espressamente menzionato ne "la quota include" nella sezione Altre informazioni utili
- Tessera Club - 15€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.