Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing to Capri Positano Amalfi Ischia Procida... con Furore "!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Free transfer from and to Naples. Boarding from Sunday evening at 7pm to Monday morning at 10am and departure from the panoramic Castellammare di Stabia, we will sail in serene waters, among a coffee,a cold drink and an aperitif, We will sailing along one of the most beautiful places in the Gulf of Naples Sorrento peninsula, then Punta Campanella and we will cross the Faraglioni of Capri, the gates of paradise, and we will anchor in the sea to Marina Piccola Between the boat of Dolce and Gabbana, Valentino ed other VIPs, including selfies, swims, panoramic tours of the tender under the Faraglioni of Capri and colored caves, shore excursions, etc. The tour continues to the splendid and panoramic Positano, the historical one Amalfi and the enchanting Fiordo di Furore, Then route start to the mythical Ischia and the romantic Procida, with motorized board tender we can go down to ground freely and organize the night according to taste. Return for Sunday before 15.00 and toast wine
Beneteau Oceanis Clipper
The Oceanis Clipper series is characterized by comfortable comfort and safety in class "A" navigation.
The boat is equipped with ample internal windows, well ventilated, with large sundeck at the bow and center.
Unlike other models this version does not have three cabins but two larger and spacious cabins with large bath and shower.
The boat is comfortably maneuverable with autopilot windshield wrap, color gps, radiocd, vhf etc etc.
Our trip starts here
Castellammare di Stabia, NA, Italia
Sunday 4 August from 19:00 until Monday 5 August at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Castellammare di Stabia, NA, Italia
Sunday 11 August from 14:00 until Sunday 11 August at 16:00
Reviews of Gennaro
Other important information
can offer free transfer from the station or airport of Naples, to Castellammare di Stabia. We recommend non-rigid suitcases, foldable gym type canvas, comfortable shoes, white non-colored protective cream, warm clothing for the evening. Phone always loaded. shoes / slippers with a white rubber clean sole are recommended on board. On board you will find mineral water, coffee, tea, soap soap toothpaste, pots and accessories. On board you can bring food and drinks of your choice. If you need something, do not hesitate to ask. Welcome drink upon arrival. Optional daily cleaning: bathroom kitchen and rooms: €10 per day Flat rate: ,sheets, towel, soap, coffee, tea, mineral water, motor tender, fuel : € 15 daily
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- forfettario carburante, lenzuola federe asciugamani puliti, bevande te' caffe , tender motore benzina, €15 al giorno
- facoltativa pulizia giornaliera euro 10
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.