Travellers of all ages are welcome!
9 people are interested
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A beautiful one-way navigation from Tropea to Naples aboard Wind Dueller ready to host you in its comfortable 4 cabins all with private bathroom and single beds. We will sail on this unusual itinerary that will surprise you with the beauty of each stage, one after the other. We will see and live the Gulf of Maratea, the Cilento with Camerota and Palinuro, the Amalfi Coast, Capri and then Naples. Navigation, sailing, sea, enchanting and deserted places, good food, good drinking, excellent music, everything you need after a heavy winter. Write me for any information, we are waiting for you on board to share all this.
Ocean Star 56.1
A beautiful boat of 56 feet, equivalent to 16 meters and 55 meters in length. It is equipped with 4 cabins. The stern ones are very spacious and modular, offering both a double and a twin bed. The two central units are even larger and more airy, with two cantilever beds, one large, comfortable for two people and one more in the other. The cabin can then adapt to a double room on bunk beds, double using only the low bed or even triple comfortable for families or small groups of friends. Each cabin has its own bathroom and its own shower. The dinette is large, double and bright and always free because the crew has a crew-cabin double bow, also equipped with a bathroom.
Our trip starts here
Tropea, VV, Italia
Saturday 11 July from 18:00 until Saturday 11 July at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Napoli, NA, Italia
Saturday 18 July from 9:00 until Saturday 18 July at 10:00
Reviews of Pierluigi
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Tessera associativa - 15€
- Lenzuola monouso naturali - 10€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.