Travellers of all ages are welcome!
5 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 people are interested
9 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Experience the Cilento Coast on a sailboat!
The Cilento coast is one of the most beautiful stretches of sea in the world.
Cobalt blue water, dazzling beaches, headlands, cliffs, timeless coves and caves and wild and untouched nature await you. The purest expression of the Mediterranean scrub!
Cilento is also and above all food and wine. You will have the opportunity to try all the flavors that have always distinguished the wonderful cuisine of this area.
We embark on the afternoon of Saturday 26 towards Agropoli , which will be the setting for our first evening. In the following days we will spend unique moments in some of the symbolic places of Cilento and its coast, that is renowned locations such as Acciaroli , Castellamare , Palinuro and Marina di Camerota and ancient less known but equally unforgettable fishing villages such as Pisciotta and Pioppi .
The return is scheduled for the afternoon of Friday 2.
Delphia 40 Delphia Yatch
The Delphia 40 sailboat has conquered dozens of owners thanks to the high levels of construction and comfort and the incredible comfort of the 4 cabins and 2 wc versions. It allows excellent performance in all sea and wind conditions.
Our trip starts here
Salerno, SA, Italia
Saturday 26 June from 16:00 until Saturday 26 June at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Salerno, SA, Italia
Friday 2 July from 16:00 until Friday 2 July at 18:00
Other important information
The Marina d'Arechi tourist port is located in Salerno, Via Salvador Allende, 84123.
The nearest airport is: Naples International Airport (65.3 km).
The Marina d'Arechi port offers the possibility of car parking for the entire period of the holiday.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Set completo di lenzuola e coperte (15 € a persona su richiesta)
- Set asciugamani (10 € a persona su richiesta)
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.