For travellers aged 20 years old or older.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing lessons on a cruise in the Flegrean islands"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
A double experience to combine the holiday with the learning of sailing! In 1 week you will learn what it means to sail a boat in safety: the parts of the boat, the knots, the mooring's maneuvers, setting of sails, to turn and to gybe, anchoring, coastal navigation and much more. All this will take place among the fantastic scenarios offered by the Flegrean Islands (Ischia, Capri, etc ..) between baths in places not accessible from the ground, excursions, aperitifs at sunset and nights at anchor. The cruise and the course (basic level), are aimed at whom loves to contemplate the sea, wants to get closer to sailing and fall in love with its silence and is not afraid to "get his/her hands dirty" by working on board. The boat: We will sail aboard an 11.5 cm Sun Odyssey 37 meters equipped with 3 double cabins and shared bathroom. All COVID19 prevention regulations are guaranteed.
Our trip starts here
Arechi, Salerno, SA, Italia
Saturday 28 August from 9:00 until Saturday 28 August at 11:00
Our trip ends here
Arechi, Salerno, SA, Italia
Saturday 4 September from 8:00 until Saturday 4 September at 9:00
Reviews of Eugenio
Other important information
After acceptance by the skipper, you will receive the detailed course program, planned navigation, e the necessary equipment. Participants must declare of know how to swim and must have a medical certificate for non-competitive physical activity.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.